Rack find! Should I get it?!

I don't own a Chloe! Should this be my first? It's $1,135 plus an extra 25% off then I get another 20% because my husband works for Nordstrom.
Thoughts?!
Also, what is this bag called?
View attachment 3224202
View attachment 3224205

It's personally not my taste and I'm not a fan of the totes however, heaps of people love it so if you love the colour and style, go for it but don't just buy it if you have sale goggles on :smile:

If you are not only crazy about the deal, but love that style and know that you would use the bag, you should snap it up. It's not my cup of tea honestly, but it's definitely a well made, nice bag and worth the money and you can't go wrong with it. Let us know how you decide! 😊

Thank you all for your opinions! It wasn't my style either. But, I tried it on and decided I liked it a lot more on!!! Anyone interested, Nordstrom rack has it in a light brown, blush, and black! 25% off $1,137! Great deal! I snatched up a black one! After the 25% off, my husbands employee discount of 20%, and a $100 gift card I got for Christmas, it cost me $640!!!!!!! Definitely needed a black bag. I have lots of Louis Vuitton's, and they are not care free with the vachetta leather. This bag is all leather and black, so it'll be my carefree and rain day bag! Love the front pouch, to put my phone in [emoji106]

Here's some pics!!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451286169.106825.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451286195.790874.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451286207.709120.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451286222.878178.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451286235.128349.jpg

Woah! That's quite a deal! [emoji1] I'm glad that you are happy with her and that you can cover rainy days with her.
Hehehe. Yes, sometimes bags look better when carried. Yours is very pretty and you will have loads of fun with her. Enjoy! [emoji4]

I love it in the black! It looks great on you and I think you made a good decision going with black in this case rather than the nude. I usually love nude, but black suits this style much better. It will be an awesome carefree "go to" everyday bag! Now I want one...

Thank you all for your opinions! It wasn't my style either. But, I tried it on and decided I liked it a lot more on!!! Anyone interested, Nordstrom rack has it in a light brown, blush, and black! 25% off $1,137! Great deal! I snatched up a black one! After the 25% off, my husbands employee discount of 20%, and a $100 gift card I got for Christmas, it cost me $640!!!!!!! Definitely needed a black bag. I have lots of Louis Vuitton's, and they are not care free with the vachetta leather. This bag is all leather and black, so it'll be my carefree and rain day bag! Love the front pouch, to put my phone in [emoji106]

Here's some pics!!!
View attachment 3224407
View attachment 3224408
View attachment 3224409
View attachment 3224410
View attachment 3224411
Love this bag in black! Congrats!

OMG! I just scored the same bag in CA and am on the fence. My first Chloe also. Had my eye on a Marcie Hobo, but it's used from Poshmark. Does anyone find the bag heavy or too wide when carried on the shoulder? Do the straps slip off your shoulder? I have 90 days to think about it. [emoji4]