Racing Green?

I remember reading a few days ago that somebody wrote either here or on ebay (erroneously) about a racing green bag, but I remember noticing it was a Sapin green, which makes sense as racing green is meant to be a very dark green , a color that was traditionally used for english racing cars in the first part of 20th century.:shame:

I am sure if you google it and you look for images you will find it, and I am sure it is Sapin.

Kelly green is much much lighter

Thank you for replying. I do not know the proper "Balenciaga" name for the colour, but in my shop, it said Racing Green on their tag. That confused me as I have never heard of it, so I thought, I would check with you. It is a dark green, but not nearly black. You can definitely tell, that it is green and the leather is so soft, but veiny, I think you call it ;) :idea: I am not a great fan of that but you do not seem to notice it so much on a darker bag or? And have I got it right, that you can give the bags something (conditioner?) and they become so smooth? Does that "erase" little scatches and stuff as well? I still have a lot to learn, I can tell...

-Anne

I think you might be right. Maybe I should go back with the Camel City, I have got "on loan" at the moment and take the Sapin (?) City with me home instead for a few days?! :yes:

I would still like your info on that conditioner-thing? Does it make it smooth and remove little scratches and stuff? (Mentioned it in my post further up...)

-Anne