Racing Green?

1. Has anybody got a picture of that colour?

-Anne

2. Or maybe somebody have seen it and can describe it?

I am a bit lost...

3. Sorry, never heard of it.

4. Is it the Kelly green?

5. I remember reading a few days ago that somebody wrote either here or on eBay (erroneously) about a racing green bag, but I remember noticing it was a Sapin green, which makes sense as racing green is meant to be a very dark green , a color that was traditionally used for english racing cars in the first part of 20th century.:shame:

I am sure if you google it and you look for images you will find it, and I am sure it is Sapin.

Kelly green is much much lighter

6. Thank you for replying. I do not know the proper "Balenciaga" name for the colour, but in my shop, it said Racing Green on their tag. That confused me as I have never heard of it, so I thought, I would check with you. It is a dark green, but not nearly black. You can definitely tell, that it is green and the leather is so soft, but veiny, I think you call it ;) :idea: I am not a great fan of that but you do not seem to notice it so much on a darker bag or? And have I got it right, that you can give the bags something (conditioner?) and they become so smooth? Does that "erase" little scatches and stuff as well? I still have a lot to learn, I can tell...

-Anne

7. Just do a search on "sapin" and you will find pics on this forum. ;)

8. I think you might be right. Maybe I should go back with the Camel City, I have got "on loan" at the moment and take the Sapin (?) City with me home instead for a few days?! :yes:

I would still like your info on that conditioner-thing? Does it make it smooth and remove little scratches and stuff? (Mentioned it in my post further up...)

-Anne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice