RachelMarie's modest collection...

Here is my small modest collection. I am only 20 and new to "collecting" designer purses, as I use to simply sell and swap out a new purse every few months. But that left me with a limited variety of bags to carry, so I have recently started purchasing more versatile bags that I will keep and wear for longer periods of time. Rather than buying trendy bags on a whim and selling them on ebay within a few months so I can buy a new one. Of course, I did have to sell a few of my mid-priced bags in order to finance my newest addition, THE BV JULIE!!! My Marc by Mj carryall, Botkier Bianca, and Kooba Dylan are currently in boxes ready to be shipped out to some lucky eBay new owners, or else I would have included them in the photos as well ;)

Here they are:

1) Givenchy Medium Nightingale in Black
2) Balenciaga Courier in Truffle? (i think that is the color)
3)Bottega Veneta small Julie in White
4) Anya Hindmarch I'm not a Plastic bag
5) Goldenbleu Emerson Clutch
6)Miu Miu Silver Metallic Wristlet

bags3.jpg

bags2.jpg

bags1.jpg

So my collection is still in the works and is definitley lacking some COLOR, but I think it is coming together nicely. Can't wait to add another ;)

Great collection

Here is my small modest collection. I am only 20 and new to "collecting" designer purses, as I use to simply sell and swap out a new purse every few months. But that left me with a limited variety of bags to carry, so I have recently started purchasing more versatile bags that I will keep and wear for longer periods of time. Rather than buying trendy bags on a whim and selling them on ebay within a few months so I can buy a new one. Of course, I did have to sell a few of my mid-priced bags in order to finance my newest addition, THE BV JULIE!!! My Marc by Mj carryall, Botkier Bianca, and Kooba Dylan are currently in boxes ready to be shipped out to some lucky eBay new owners, or else I would have included them in the photos as well ;)

Here they are:

1) Givenchy Medium Nightingale in Black
2) Balenciaga Courier in Truffle? (i think that is the color)
3)Bottega Veneta small Julie in White
4) Anya Hindmarch I'm not a Plastic bag
5) Goldenbleu Emerson Clutch
6)Miu Miu Silver Metallic Wristlet

bags3.jpg

bags2.jpg

bags1.jpg

So my collection is still in the works and is definitley lacking some COLOR, but I think it is coming together nicely. Can't wait to add another ;)

Great Collection...
Love the small Julie and I'n not a plastic bag..bag

GREAT COLLECTION!!

i came across your thread cuz i was searching for the Goldenbleu Emerson clutch. can you share some insights with me as how much can the clutch fit (since it's a flat in shape, would it look weird when stuffed with wallet and cell phone and stuff?) and if it scratches easily?

i'm in love with the yellow patent one but after seeing your black one, i'm just as tempted...lol.

thanks in advance!