Rachel Zoe picks Hermès Carré book as one of her 20 Perfect Presents

cakeymakeybakey

Eat dessert first!
O.G.
Oct 14, 2008
Just got the latest Zoe Report in my email, and guess what?

Facing the holiday shopping season head-on, I love the thrill of picking out impeccable presents for each one of my friends and loved ones. Considering this can be a daunting task for many, I compiled a one-of-a-kind dossier of gift ideas for you in my 2010 Holiday Gift Guide of 20 Perfect Presents! Taking into account my weakness for designer pieces, I placed an emphasis on selecting splendorous gifts that come with price tags under $250...because everyone deserves a little piece of luxury. What could be merrier than that?

A hint at the extravagances you’ll find inside: an Hermès Scarf Book for the Stylish Sophisticate, Tom Ford’s Black Orchid Set for the Beauty Buff and Tom Binns Crystal Earrings for the Life of the Party! Per-fec-tion. Rest assured, you’ll find something fabulous for yourself too—maybe a set of CHANEL fragrances? Yes please! Think of it as an incentive to get you through the holiday hustle ;) Now, don’t let me keep you...slip into a cozy robe, secure your favorite spot on the couch and get shopping! xoRZ

http://www.rachelzoe.com/2010-holiday-gift-guide?utm_source=The+Zoe+Report&utm_campaign=01d5ac6a63-Holiday_Gift_Guide_Ad_PS_Hautelook11_25_2010&utm_medium=email

:biggrin:

She's kind of late to the party. The book came out last year and in time for the holidays! Still, it is a good gift :smile:

TIA and I purchased from Amazon and had to wait a long time to get it.

I have another thought...this woman makes a lot of money and I think that this is a pretty inexpensive gift for her to be giving out if it is the only gift. I think it would be the equivalent of a stocking stuffer for some of her clients.

I don't think her daily newsletter existed last year, so that may give her an excuse... And this gift guide was for gifts under 250 usd. Just saying :smile:

I have been waiting for the Carre book from Amazon for a couple of months now, I guess it will be worth the wait when it arrives :happydance:

I don't think her daily newsletter existed last year, so that may give her an excuse... And this gift guide was for gifts under 250 usd. Just saying :smile:

I have been waiting for the Carre book from Amazon for a couple of months now, I guess it will be worth the wait when it arrives :happydance:

Sorry did not see that, But I still think that her megabuck clients deserve more than that.