Rachel Ray

I like watching $40 a day, only because I live in Australia and like looking at all the different types of food, but, I find Rachel to be very annoying, I hate her smile and she is little too perky.

Rachel Ray is a boobless troll and I find it annoying that she talks to her audience as if they are a bunch of five year olds. Her $40 a day show? Here, kids watch me chew...yum-O! Dont forget the $1 tip!

he he...good one! i had to watch her talk show for 5 min or so, and my god, i simply could not stand it! they were making over a couch or something like that!

Mariah Carey is on her show now and I have to ask...is Mariah on something?? She is acting so lethargic...or is it that maybe she just hasnt gone to bed yet, she is known to be a night owl right? Her laugh is just beyond annoying too.

Plus I cant stand Rachaels voice, wasnt there a rumor where she needed throat surgery? I also heard she gets so hoarse because her hubby is in a band and she goes out late at night and screams for him LOL!! Sounds bizarre, but ya never know these days.

^^ I read that she had a tumor in her throat.
I find her annoying as well. My mom likes her but I can't tolerate her..even though I have gotten so good recipies from her. I also find it VERY hard to believe that she spends $40 a day (she is a terrible tipper) lol