Rachel Hunter & Her Younger Husband To be

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    Engaged: Rachel Hunter announcing the happy news today as she visited a farm in New Zealand with Canadian ice hockey player Jarret Stoll

2. [​IMG]
    Rachel meets a calf at the farm in Tamahere, near Hamilton

3. [​IMG]
    Mum-of-two Rachel met the Los Ageles Kings star in 2006 - her 14-year-old son Liam loves ice hockey

4. Rod Stewart's ex-wife Rachel Hunter is set to tie the knot with her ice hockey player boyfriend who is 13 years her junior.
    Hunter, 38, confirmed her engagement to 26-year-old Jarret Stoll to People.com.
    The model has reportedly told friends: 'He's my first true love since Rod, and the age difference isn't an issue.'

'We are all delighted for her,' her manager, Andy Haden, told a radio station in her native New Zealand.
    They have not named the day but Stoll told the same radio station: 'The proposal was romantic.'

The couple have been dating for two years and live together in L.A with Hunter's children by crooner Stewart, Renee, 16, and Liam, 14.
    The engagement news comes almost ten years after Hunter split from Stewart - who at 63 is 37 years older than Stoll. Last year, he wed Penny Lancaster, 37, also a model, in Italy.

The Dailymail

5. he is a cutie and she is a cutie. they are both cuties.

6. They are cute together. Congratulations to the happy couple.

7. Who is she?

8. ^^ she is (was?) a model... she was more well-known back in the 90s, especially for Sports Illustrated covers. and more recently, i think she's appeared on several reality shows (Dancing With The Stars, for example, comes to mind). to me, she is still quite beautiful... doesn't look like she aged much. they look happy, congrats to them both!!

9. Poor Jarrett he's the laughing stock of his former team (edmonton) just because whenever Rachel was there she was such a ***** and not too mention she dated 6 other guys in the league including one from his team. Needless to say alot of people are shocked he purposed to her.
    Good luck to them

10. Lol...that was...cute.

Much better choice than the old Rod Stewart.

11. ^^^ LOL i saw rod stewart in concert 2 wknds ago in vegas and he was actually good! a bit old and wrinkly, but still good! i was surprised i knew so many of his songs! LOL

12. Good for her!!! And she is smokin' hot for her age:yes:

13. I give it a year. TOPS!

14. As Michael from dlisted says, I´d hit it. And I dont mean Rachel. :graucho:

15. they both look so happy - good for them!