Rachel Hunter Debuts New Line While Slamming Beyonce

She sounds like she's blaming Beyonce, when the whole actress on the cover of magazines thing started way before Beyonce!

If she wanted to blame someone for taking magazine covers away from models, blame Gwyneth or Nicole!

But I agree. It does go both ways.

somehow it's Beyonce's fault that SI picked her{?}
sounds like a bitter woman to me. . . who the hell is she to decide that if your sing, you can only sing?
Models should only model. . . . ?
Sounds like her way of thinking is more dangerous than Beyonce being on SI.
I am not sure why people think it's silly she's there?

^^^good one! I think she just said all of that because her new swim line was coming out and she wanted some kind of drama about it.

I so agree! I'm not a Beyonce fan-could be considered a "hater," but its too easy to criticize this girl for publicity's sake! Is she over exposed? Yes. Could I have done without SI cover shoot that came out at the same time Jennifer Hudson's Vogue cover-yes.

But You can't knock the girl for ambition or her work ethic (although her folks methods of promoting her are questionable).But she's 25, with no va-jayjay shots, shaving her head, sex tapes, or public meltdowns. I'd say she is a role model in a sense for young girls to follow their dreams with some semblance of decorum in public.And since she looks like a model anyway-they can stil aspire to the cover:yes:

I think rachel hunter has a problem with black females. I remember when she had her butt on so you think your hot that show that had men and women trying to be models. I remember rachel being really mean and nasty to the black female models. She would totally pick the model apart starting from the top of the head down to the bottom of the their feet. I found this to be really mean spirited. I'll confess that I'm not a big fan on Miss Beyonce but it was nice to see her on the cover of that sports magazine.

One last thing to show the comment was part ignorant/part bitter publicity stunt-the whole theme of the issue was "rock stars" and athletes!So, to use a "super star singer" on the cover made sense:Push: