Rabeanco

May 18, 2006
Google Rabeanco...
bagshop.com will soon be carrying them; skippystyle carries some. i think they're also known under the "chat chat" label by rabeanco.
I like some of their bags and they look like very nice quality for their price!

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
hey, I love Rabeanco! I actually got mine while visiting Europe (I have the one picutre below, but in forest green - ps, looks MUCH better in person than in the pic). I think they're mainly sold in Asia and Australia, actually. I do know that there are some Australian sellers who sell them on ebay, so you can get it there if you can't find it elsewhere. They're GREAT bags! And the leather is so soft and smooshy! I'd definitely recommend it! :tup:

causal05_big.gif

chloe.f.puff

rabbits rule
Sep 9, 2006
i loveeeeeeeeee Rabeanco..there are various rabeanco websites online, like www.bagsnpacks.com.au and ebay too....bagsnpacks is based in australia but they ship worldwide....
they are also rabeanco sites in japanese too..(but too bad i can't read japanese, the pictures are great on those sites though..haha)

Those are cool bags at that Australian website. I like them alot; they seem more my style than a lot that I see here in the States. I really like the Rabeanco bags too. I hope they come to the USA. They seem very reasonably priced if they are all they seem to be.

bagssssssss

May 22, 2008

chloe.f.puff

rabbits rule
Sep 9, 2006
Just looked at skippystyle. They are astonishly affordable. In fact. so affordable that it makes me wonder about the quality.

Google Rabeanco...
bagshop.com will soon be carrying them; skippystyle carries some. i think they're also known under the "chat chat" label by rabeanco.
I like some of their bags and they look like very nice quality for their price!

gitwenty5

O.G.
May 7, 2008
While some of their designs are interesting and they carry bold colours, a lot of their style are knock offs-hacked together things. They will say combine the handles of a Chloé then smack the body of a Baywater together and call it a day. The price range in HK is about 200 USD. Personally I don't like them.