r u orange, r u red

myskylab

Rattle and Hum
O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
First time when I saw your photo, I couldn't stop thinking about u.
I know you are not red, and I wanted red, but when I saw you on the shelf, my worry is gone. All I think about was... 'I will be with you, you will be with me forever...'
So, you came home with me...

Attachments

• IMG_0949-1.jpg
    IMG_0949-1.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0950-1.jpg
    IMG_0950-1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 51
Hello stud :graucho:

attachment.php

Vera with zip clutch, pouch and key pouch.

And color comparison with others - Prada wallet in true Red, Marc Jacobs zip clutch in Rose, and Marc by Marc Jacobs key pouch in Fuchsia, I think(but not sure about the official name of the color)

Attachments

• IMG_0974-1.jpg
    IMG_0974-1.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0970-1.jpg
    IMG_0970-1.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0975-1.jpg
    IMG_0975-1.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Thank you LilahBelle, thithi, HmMmluvthatbag, tigertrixie :heart:

Wow, this is my first reveal and it is fun. :smile:

This is a great bag and I love her so much!
My only concern is it is made of lamb leather... why not calf...
I had a MJ small carter in gray(shark) before, and I was horrified by its wear, so honestly, I am worried about this...
I look at the other Vera in store, and one in coral already had a scratch on its back and some wear on the edge, so it showed some white spots underneath of coral color(but why white...? :thinking:)

Do you ladies own any MJ bags made of lamb? If then what bag do you have and how does it wear? And how can I care of her? I have an apple leather cleaner/conditioner and TLC(Tender leather care) leather lotion from Wilsons leather, so would it help if I condition the bag with these lotions?

I am in love with Vera so much but afraid to go out with her a bit because I don't usually babysit my bags. Any advice would be appreciated! TIA!