R u looking for l'amore,pirata,famiglia,spiggia,adio star,its all here

Are they on sale now, or are they going on sale the 18th? I know some people have been doing pre-sales for them. I would like to call and chargesend a bag, but I don't want to have difficulties doing it over the phone. Did you happen to notice the person's name who you spoke to? Just curious in case I run into any snags.

nope, she didnt have her name tag. but yes...you can do charge send. you are still entitle to the 25% and if you use your macys card, u get another 15%.

I was at Montebello Macys. They have the most stock of tokidoki bags I have ever seen.

Pirata-luna, gioco,canguro, ciaociao
Lamore-dolce,gioco,bv,porte,bambinone,canguro,bella
Adios star-zucca,stellina,canguro,ciaociao
Spiggia-gioco,bv
Famiglia-zucca,stellina,port,dolce,canguro,campeggio,bv
they got few of each, i dont know how long its gonna be like that. lolz

There's no sign saying 25% off, but I spoke to the manager and she looked up in one of the event folders and saw that all lesportsac bags are 25% off, she doesnt even know why the sign was not up. so, yes 25%+15%.

how come i dont see caremella in lamore? they dont make them?

forgot...there were a lot of bambinone famiglia and a few bambino lamore

I tried doing a charge send at Walnut Creek CA and the SA was unable to do the 25% or the 15%. I just got my bag yesterday so I am going to go and see about a price adjustment. Hope you have better luck but ask first if they can do it. They probably can, my SA probably just didn't want to.

just a reminder that there's NO buying for other people here.
You may not ask people here to buy things for you to reimburse them.
This = buying and selling which we do not allow.