R. Kelly

I don’t know. In addition to putting up the $100K, she has been getting death threats and there was a bomb scare at the daycare center she is involved with.

Hopefully the families of the two young women who still live with him will take advantage of his being locked up to go get their girls. That’s if they can convince them to leave.

Reactions: prettyprincess
I was off yesterday so I got to watch the first part, but I haven't seen today's yet. The very first time he got all hysterical and Gayle simply said some calmly, "Robert..."

I DIED.

Cool as a fan lol. Well done, Gayle. As for the interview I don't think anyone prepped him, not with the way he was talking. To say those parents SOLD their girls to him... he tried to clean it up, but why would you even use the word SOLD unless that's what it was? Imo, he flat out told on himself right there.

I also listened to the phone call between Joycelen and her parents. She literally repeated the same few phrases over and over. To hear how sad and the angst in her little sister's voice and how detached she was in response. It was really said. One of my friends said that Gayle mentioned R.Kelly had agreed to not be in the room while the two women were being interviewed (That's tomorrow). He somehow ended up in the room behind them anyway (but out of view from the camera) and would occasionally cough and clear his throat as if to let them know he was there.

I was off yesterday so I got to watch the first part, but I haven't seen today's yet. The very first time he got all hysterical and Gayle simply said some calmly, "Robert..."

I DIED.

Cool as a fan lol. Well done, Gayle. As for the interview I don't think anyone prepped him, not with the way he was talking. To say those parents SOLD their girls to him... he tried to clean it up, but why would you even use the word SOLD unless that's what it was? Imo, he flat out told on himself right there.

I also listened to the phone call between Joycelen and her parents. She literally repeated the same few phrases over and over. To hear how sad and the angst in her little sister's voice and how detached she was in response. It was really said. One of my friends said that Gayle mentioned R.Kelly had agreed to not be in the room while the two women were being interviewed (That's tomorrow). He somehow ended up in the room behind them anyway (but out of view from the camera) and would occasionally cough and clear his throat as if to let them know he was there.
His coughs were very audible in the clip I watched. I didn't realize it was him but after I read the comments and rewatched, you can tell he was attempting to give them cues on how to speak. They're being manipulated by him and it's very sad.

Reactions: knasarae
Honestly, these two girls come off stupid af!!
They want to stay in an abusive situation with a washed up pedophile who insults their parents on national tv, and who forces them to live like sister wives, fine.
But how can they defend someone who RAPES LITTLE GIRLS??
No amount of manipulation or coercion could ever make me rationalize pedophilia.
This should be a lesson to all parents to raise strong, EDUCATED, emotionally secure girls.
Ugh, this makes me so mad!

Reactions: White Orchid
No amount of manipulation or coercion could ever make me rationalize pedophilia.
This should be a lesson to all parents to raise strong, EDUCATED, emotionally secure girls.

Many smart, strong, educated and emotionally secure people have found themselves believing things, doing things and saying things they would never think they would or could as a result of brain washing, manipulation and threats.

For all we know, there are other girls elsewhere that he is threatening with harm if these two do not do as they are told to.

It doesn’t always mean they are in love, have lost their senses or have been manipulated. Sometimes, the greatest motivator is fear.

Many smart, strong, educated and emotionally secure people have found themselves believing things, doing things and saying things they would never think they would or could as a result of brain washing, manipulation and threats.

For all we know, there are other girls elsewhere that he is threatening with harm if these two do not do as they are told to.

It doesn’t always mean they are in love, have lost their senses or have been manipulated. Sometimes, the greatest motivator is fear.

You’re right, it never occurred to me that there could be other girls somewhere that we don’t know about. Seeing Azriel and Joycelyn defend him so passionately was sickening, especially since I’m sure they’ve watched the videos of him raping young girls.
This whole situation is so depressing.

Is there a special on this with Gayle tomorrow? Anyone know what time and channel?

This man is a devil. As I was watching him become unhinged while being interviewed by Gayle, I could see the beast within him. He was scary to look at and even more scary to hear. He's got these women bamboozled, they are under his spell and I feel so badly for them. It didn't even occur to me that there could be others that would feel his wrath if the 2 in the interview didn't defend him so passionately. Hopefully he goes to jail for a very long time (forever would not be long enough) and the girls and women and get free.

I can't imagine anyone having such control over me.....and I hope I never have to.

Is there a special on this with Gayle tomorrow? Anyone know what time and channel?

This man is a devil. As I was watching him become unhinged while being interviewed by Gayle, I could see the beast within him. He was scary to look at and even more scary to hear. He's got these women bamboozled, they are under his spell and I feel so badly for them. It didn't even occur to me that there could be others that would feel his wrath if the 2 in the interview didn't defend him so passionately. Hopefully he goes to jail for a very long time (forever would not be long enough) and the girls and women and get free.

I can't imagine anyone having such control over me.....and I hope I never have to.

Yes, an hourlong special will air Friday at 8 PM on CBS. It will include parts of both interviews that have not been seen yet.

Reactions: DD101
Yes, an hourlong special will air Friday at 8 PM on CBS. It will include parts of both interviews that have not been seen yet.

Thanks! I was able to watch it. I didn't feel it had anything earth shattering in it though.....it was a rehash, and I felt like they decided to make a special out of it because they knew it would get ratings but didn't really have enough footage from the Gayle interview. They pieced together other things into it.....and it was good. But I somehow thought there would be more.

Reactions: bag-mania
R. Kelly Out of Jail Again As Anonymous Citizen Pays His Child Support

Two days after R. Kelly went straight back to a Chicago jail after failing to pay more than $160,000 in child support, the singer-songwriter has been released after an anonymous citizen paid the unresolved amount on his behalf. THR reports that Kelly was freed on Saturday afternoon after the Cook County sheriff’s department received the payment, and he made a few comments to reporters on his way out. “I promise you,” Kelly said, “we’re going to straighten all this stuff out.” Aside from his failure to pay child support, Kelly is currently being charged with ten counts of felony aggravated criminal sex abuse by a Cook County, Illinois judge, in addition to having three separate criminal investigations in the works against him in Atlanta, New York, and Chicago.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/03/r-kelly-out-of-jail-again-as-fan-pays-his-child-support.html

I live in the Chicago land area who are these idiots that keep bailing him out? Could they throw a few hundred thousand my way? I’m shocked that he’s been bailed out twice now. The only good thing is at least his kids will be taken care of even if it’s only temporary.

Reactions: prettyprincess