Status
Not open for further replies.

corries2

Saor Alba
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
I'm laughing:smile:

Me too but it's a wry and bitter one.

It's amazing how an energetic discussion about handbags and the many related issues can be so invigorating. we are rapidly heading towards, "your bag is gorgeous, you are gorgeous, how do you do it, you are fab, I am fab, we all are fab, oh sh*t my frontal lobe is malfunctioning and I nearly said what I actually think!!…better make a pilgrimage to HOF, get the whiff of a Birkin and get back on track."

Lovely ladies, lovely bags ..

appleproject

Nov 21, 2009
Me too but it's a wry and bitter one.

It's amazing how an energetic discussion about handbags and the many related issues can be so invigorating. we are rapidly heading towards, "your bag is gorgeous, you are gorgeous, how do you do it, you are fab, I am fab, we all are fab, oh sh*t my frontal lobe is malfunctioning and I nearly said what I actually think!!…better make a pilgrimage to HOF, get the whiff of a Birkin and get back on track."

Lovely ladies, lovely bags ..

It's true. The problem with keeping everyone happy is you don't actually get to express many opinions.

TKM69

O.G.
Jun 9, 2009
22.28pm.....still here....just.
Are we all going to be banned for expressing our sadness of loss of our loveliest, free-thinking, non fence-sitting friend?
I agree with Mulberry Ellie, who was again cut short so just wanted to add my two penneth too.
Over the top, in my view.
There is something missing for sure, without K.

corries2

Saor Alba
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
aa2d134e.jpg

Silence misbegotten handbag wenches!

Status
Not open for further replies.