QVC's Tomorrows TSV

MrsKC

Jan 5, 2013
IN
What do you think of QVC's TSV for tomorrow? I am interested in the pink one. I am thinking the price point will be around $250. ??
Anyone have a Dooney in the patent? Thoughts?
I think that it is $220 plus tax and shipping is what I think I remember reading.... I dont have any patent so......I cant offer any advice :sad: kc

Gerry

O.G.
May 1, 2007
I have a green one on the way. There is another thread which talks about this bag. Its called Patent Tote or something like that. First patent from D & B for me so I can't comment but most of their bags wear like iron so I feel confident. Wish I had shoes to match.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
I REALLY liked that retro embossed drawstring in the pink. OMG.

Feb 1, 2013
oh ladies, i just can't decide which color to get! i got on the waitlist for the hot pink but i do like the green, turquoise, and orange too. what to do? what to do? oh my goodness, i just saw the yellow patent tote on nordstrom.com and it's simply lovely too. i know it's a personal preference thing but any thoughts? :wondering

Jan 14, 2007
I just ordered the orange. Saw a pic of someone who recd it earlier on the Q forum and it's gorgeous!

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
Dec 3, 2012
South Dakota
well, the pink is gone (or so they say) so u dont have to resist anymore :smile:

Pink isn't even showing as "waitlist" available this morning....so I won't be ordering that one today! I have black and midnight blue Patent Satchels so really don't need another Patent. ;)

On to the next thing!

Sue