QVC shipping used bags as new... the saga continues...

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013
I'm so annoyed. Got my logo lock today. TRASHED :sad: ink, makeup, cigarette smoke. I didn't order as is... I ordered and paid full retail for new :sad: I'm so done with buying from QVC.

Then I get on QVC forums while I'm at the dr and there's a post about water stained Florentine. I read it... she's had the bag 3 weeks, it got wet and is spotted. Wants to know how to fix it before she returns it. I ask why would she return it because she damaged it? (Then direct her here to get info on what to do) she snaps back "QVC told her to" :mad: no she's going to return her trashed bag and one of us will end up with it... how aggrevating. If they want to accept them, fine. But don't send them back out. Ok, had to vent...

I'm so annoyed. Got my logo lock today. TRASHED :sad: ink, makeup, cigarette smoke. I didn't order as is... I ordered and paid full retail for new :sad: I'm so done with buying from QVC.

Then I get on QVC forums while I'm at the dr and there's a post about water stained Florentine. I read it... she's had the bag 3 weeks, it got wet and is spotted. Wants to know how to fix it before she returns it. I ask why would she return it because she damaged it? (Then direct her here to get info on what to do) she snaps back "QVC told her to" :mad: no she's going to return her trashed bag and one of us will end up with it... how aggrevating. If they want to accept them, fine. But don't send them back out. Ok, had to vent...
Wth. Yuck srry u got a darn used bag

The Florentine Satchel I purchased at QVC also came dirty and damaged. There was no wrapping or padding in the box either. I paid full retail price over $400 for that bag. I quickly returned but you have to know they are sending a lot of "NEW" bags out this way. Very disappointing!! Very sorry OP!

Its already boxed up and back at the post office. I won't be buying anymore off QVC... I'll still watch the shows, then buy elsewhere. I've never had trouble with buying from any other retailers :sad:

I didn't mean to sound nasty in my original post but daaaang! We spend good money on these bags... I wasn't at a yard sale lol

Ty ladies for letting me vent :smile:

Its already boxed up and back at the post office. I won't be buying anymore off QVC... I'll still watch the shows, then buy elsewhere. I've never had trouble with buying from any other retailers :sad:

I didn't mean to sound nasty in my original post but daaaang! We spend good money on these bags... I wasn't at a yard sale lol

Ty ladies for letting me vent :smile:
I don't blame you! What a disappointment. QVC needs better quality control for sure.

You have every right to vent. That's horrible. I would call them too and get your shipping cost refunded. That's sounds like it's even too beat up for an as is bag. Gross. Then people order as is and get a brand new-looking bag. It's really a crap shoot. The only way to almost guarantee a brand new bag is to order a new debuted bag. You're right that bag is going to go back out to someone. After my last as is I'm afraid to order from qvc again.

Boo! My white logo lock arrived yesterday in brand new, fully packaged condition. I'm with you on the used items though. I ordered and received an Oryany Cassie three times in used condition. I called customer service to make sure they noted to send a brand new bag the last time and their response was " We only ship brand new merchandise". Clearly not true. It's truly a toss up each time you order from QVC. I'm getting sick of paying for shipping back to them and if you use their label, the three week wait for the return process to be completed.

I'm 0 for 2 with my last two purchases from the Q lol but I knew the risk with the AS IS small stanwich...

StillPooh I think you were right tho, if that bag was returned it was probably due to the SHOCK of the pink color lol how I do love mine :heart:

wow! I had no idea of the problems some of you have had. I've been very fortunate with the Q. I've bought four Dooneys and a Vera and one of the new Gili Roma 2's. Never had any problems with any of the bags. I feel like I must be very fortunate!

Then people order as is and get a brand new-looking bag. It's really a crap shoot.

I agree with you. I had never bought an as is bag before, but my logo lock is perfect. It even had the foam on the clip on part still. I don't understand them, but they have ticked me off anyway. They sent me 'THE LETTER' because I had to return a pair of bose headphones three times for their mistakes

I agree with you. I had never bought an as is bag before, but my logo lock is perfect. It even had the foam on the clip on part still. I don't understand them, but they have ticked me off anyway. They sent me 'THE LETTER' because I had to return a pair of bose headphones three times for their mistakes

Seriously? I've read about THE LETTER... that's just crazy lol