QVC Pebbled Domed Satchel in Dark Gray

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
O.G.
Jun 17, 2012
Love this color!! (Shout-out to Bobetta for pushing me over the edge on this color choice!! :ghi5: )

First, a look at QVC's outstanding packaging! This is the reason they charge outrageous S/H fees!! I have no idea how my bag arrived looking so good, when obviously she had been bouncing around in the garage-sized cardboard box with NO packaging materials. :rolleyes:

002500x335_zps96175b41.jpg

She was wrapped to the nines and in perfect condition!! :happydance:

005500x367_zpsf0a07232.jpg

All "accessories" present and accounted for!!

010500x377_zpsb37b50dc.jpg

I took her outside to try to capture the color... SO pretty!!! :loveeyes:

017500x333_zpsd6d6c13a.jpg

Wow! Your pebbled satchel arrived just like my Ivy satchel and Ocean Flo arrived (both separately, and both with no extra packing materials. Crazy!) Way to go, QVC.

I love the Dark Gray, and you're making me want one, too!

Your Carlyle is beautiful! I really like the brindle color.

Congrats!!

And here she is with my "bargain" bag, the Coach Carlyle in brindle color.

015500x333_zps885e2c25.jpg

These are absolutely gorgeous MiaB! That coach is TDF, exquisite!

The dark grey is my favorite. I so wish the florentine grey was this dark grey. I would be wanting it so bad. I also wish dooney made this particular style bag. I would love to have that!

Congrats! Who you going to carry first????

Very pretty bag..Congrats
Thanks, YB!

Beautiful bags, MB. So lovely!
Thanks, Nebo!!

Wow! Your pebbled satchel arrived just like my Ivy satchel and Ocean Flo arrived (both separately, and both with no extra packing materials. Crazy!) Way to go, QVC.

I love the Dark Gray, and you're making me want one, too!

Your Carlyle is beautiful! I really like the brindle color.

Congrats!!
Thanks!! I'm psyched over the brindle and on the lookout for the gray/green one like yours!! I know lots of people are whining about the new Coach leather, but I love the light weight of the bags.

These are absolutely gorgeous MiaB! That coach is TDF, exquisite!

The dark grey is my favorite. I so wish the florentine grey was this dark grey. I would be wanting it so bad. I also wish dooney made this particular style bag. I would love to have that!

Congrats! Who you going to carry first????
Thanks, girlie!! :kiss: I think I shall carry one on each arm!! :roflmfao:

Gorgeous! I had it in my cart... then let it go :sad: now I'm sad...lol

Thanks, GG!! I think I ordered and cancelled this one and the smoke zipzip about 50 times. You should see my Order History...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! My credit card had about 45 "holds" on it, lol. I'm glad I chose this one, though Rosie's pics of the smoke zz are fab.

It's gorgeous Sarah! Congrats on finally making the decision to keep one of those orders active. Lol. I love this style and color!

Oh and the packing job, it's pretty funny because my suede Moto jacket arrived it a gigantic box with the jacket swimming in it too!

Thanks, YB!
Thanks, Nebo!!

Thanks!! I'm psyched over the brindle and on the lookout for the gray/green one like yours!! I know lots of people are whining about the new Coach leather, but I love the light weight of the bags.

Thanks, girlie!! :kiss: I think I shall carry one on each arm!! :roflmfao:

That's one of the first things I noticed - how light weight the bag was - even with the triple turnlock flap. I carried her all day yesterday while shopping and it didn't bother my shoulder at all. That makes it a winner for me.

It's gorgeous Sarah! Congrats on finally making the decision to keep one of those orders active. Lol. I love this style and color!

Oh and the packing job, it's pretty funny because my suede Moto jacket arrived it a gigantic box with the jacket swimming in it too!

Thanks, girl!! :love: I'm glad I decided on the dark gray since I have the light gray Kingston. What color is your jacket?? We need pics, please!! (And how funny is that about the QVC packaging!!)