QVC Pebbled Domed Satchel in Dark Gray

I love yours and I'll be scouting for a deal on that one! The grommet Carlyle is equally light weight and easy to carry.

Speaking of grommets, I would love to find a great deal on a soft borough with grommets. Heck, or just a soft borough, lol. Maybe one day. I didn't think I'd end up with Olive Carlyle but I did. So you never know.

LOVE your new bags Sarah!

My zip zip came from QVC packaged the same way. Can they not do a better job considering all they charge for shipping?

Hope you had a wonderful time on your vacay.:smile:
Thanks, Rosie! Our vacation was fabulous! I love your smoke zip zip!

Wow!!!! No words. She is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l! I knew this bag would look ridiculous in this color combo. Congrats on snatching her up. I love my Dark Grey Chelsea.
And it is hilarious how bound and wrapped she was and yet was totally free to get banged around. Lol. I can't.
:smile:
Thanks, girl!! It was your pics that had me scurrying to get this color!!

WOW Sarah, she's gorgeous! Congrats!

To me, that's the perfect shade of gray! It would be awesome if they made that color in Florentine. I like it better than the gray they chose.

Now the packaging is crazy! They need to take a lesson from Dillard's. All the stuff I get from Dillards.com comes packaged beautifully, like a bubble wrap mummy!
Thanks, MB! I am loving this dark gray; it's very saturated and gorgeous.

I got the gray jacket. I'm sorry, it's already packaged in the box and in my trunk ready for the post office. The jacket itself is beautiful, the color is gorgeous. It seemed very well made and it smelled like luxurious leather. It just didn't look very tailored in me. It looked big and boxy. Nothing from QVC ever comes with stuffing in the box.
Sorry your jacket didn't work for you, TB! :shucks:

That's beautiful!! Congrats!!

Though I do have a dumb question. I have the dark gray logo lock on the way (eventually). Does this shade of gray look more gray in person, or close to black? I feel like I'm either a little color blind with this shade or it's just that dark that I'm having a hard time being able to tell.

Thanks!
Hey Di! Thanks, I love the bag. You will LOOOOOVE the color...it is definitely a rich GRAY, though in low light situations it will look black. I can't wait to see your logo lock!

Well you are having a great Monday,
Both your bags are so beautiful
Love your pool pictures!!
Your home is so lovely.
Are you back from your Coach ride?
Hey hopi!! :kiss: Thanks!! Yep, we only had a week so we're back home, but the trip was really nice. We met up with my sister and BIL in their RV and had a great time.

And here she is with my "bargain" bag, the Coach Carlyle in brindle color.

015500x333_zps885e2c25.jpg

Love both:loveeyes:

This bag is insanely gorgeous! Congrats on it. I was swooning over it soooooo hard. I think in the past 7 years that I've been ordering from QVC, my bags have always come in a ginormous box with no other stuffing at all. I've never really had a problem with damage though, so maybe there is some ridiculous method to their madness?

Speaking of grommets, I would love to find a great deal on a soft borough with grommets. Heck, or just a soft borough, lol. Maybe one day. I didn't think I'd end up with Olive Carlyle but I did. So you never know.
I resisted the Borough bags for a loooooong time and they still aren't my favorite silhouette. I like the new soft Boroughs MUCH better, though. I'm sure there will be deals to be found on them at some point!

Love both:loveeyes:
Thank ya, Jenn.

This bag is insanely gorgeous! Congrats on it. I was swooning over it soooooo hard. I think in the past 7 years that I've been ordering from QVC, my bags have always come in a ginormous box with no other stuffing at all. I've never really had a problem with damage though, so maybe there is some ridiculous method to their madness?
Thanks! Isn't that the truth about QVC packaging? Of course, it's the luck of the draw...I've had some bags come in boxes that were way too small. :wacko:

That's beautiful!! Congrats!!

Though I do have a dumb question. I have the dark gray logo lock on the way (eventually). Does this shade of gray look more gray in person, or close to black? I feel like I'm either a little color blind with this shade or it's just that dark that I'm having a hard time being able to tell.

Thanks!

Di, I took a quick pic of the gray next to a black bag, so hope this will help a little.

013500x327_zps620463aa.jpg

Di, I took a quick pic of the gray next to a black bag, so hope this will help a little.

013500x327_zps620463aa.jpg

Love the shape of the mail bag, wish it was 15" long; at 13.5" long, it's a smidge small for me.

But, then again, I just got the zip zip which is even smaller.

This is one satchel I'd like multiples of--aqua, apple green, yellow!

Oh, geez, I might have just worked myself up to call my favorite outlet soon as they open. 😩

(Just when you think you're out, they pull you right back in.

It would help if I could just step away from the forum--instead of groping for my TAB at 2:38 am, just to see who revealed their newest loves, or who's stalking which bag from that much maligned but darling man in brown shorts who delivers the object if our affection.)

Just another day in the forum.

Love the shape of the mail bag, wish it was 15" long; at 13.5" long, it's a smidge small for me.

Oh, geez, I might have just worked myself up to call my favorite outlet soon as they open. 😩

It would help if I could just step away from the forum--instead of groping for my TAB at 2:38 am, just to see who revealed their newest loves, or who's stalking which bag from that much maligned but darling man in brown shorts who delivers the object if our affection.)

This!

Sooooooo..... How much they got them zip zips going for at the outlet???