QVC/HSN anyone

I love watching HSN when Adrienne Arpel is on. She is so rough with the models and they smile through almost all of the makeup application. It has to hurt them badly.

I've bought some makeup and shoes from QVC.

LOLOLOL ROTFL. O MY GOODNESS, YES, she is super rough with them, and if you notice, they NEVER zoom the camera close to her face if they do, it's very fast. You KNOW she's getting nip/tucked and botxed to death. LOL The hands, neck and the face don't match.:yes::roflmfao:

I love QVC....HSN is OK. It's just fun to watch!! I guess I'm truly a shopaholic! I love the Judith Ripka line on QVC and Joseph Esposito's diamonique line. I have a Tacori diamonique ring, too. It's just fun!!!

LOLOLOL ROTFL. O MY GOODNESS, YES, she is super rough with them, and if you notice, they NEVER zoom the camera close to her face if they do, it's very fast. You KNOW she's getting nip/tucked and botxed to death. LOL The hands, neck and the face don't match.:yes::roflmfao:
LOL I agree!!! I swear she's going to rip those models heads off when she's applying the makeup.

I love watching HSN when Adrienne Arpel is on. She is so rough with the models and they smile through almost all of the makeup application. It has to hurt them badly.

:roflmfao: i've never noticed that before, but now that you mention it she does manhandle them doesn't she? good thing all her products are so "wrinkle reducing". hehe. because of course her products are the ONLY reason she has the face of a 30 year old with the neck of a 60 year old. hehe.

^ Yeah, she is hysterical. She told my dad one morning that she had a dream that she ordered a steam vaccuum. Two days later, one showed up from QVC! Now whenever she has a "dream", we just wait for it to appear. :lol:

I LOVE QVC!!! I don't even turn on HSN, it's underwhelming, and most of the things I have seen on there don't impress me.

Mostly I buy makeup from QVC. Ive bought some diamonique bands and fakes for traveling but mostly makeup.

It seems like 98% people here likes QVC over HSN but I beg to differ... My mom is a stay-at home and she loves to order stuff via tv/internet and I get to reap the benefits of it.. I have NEVER had a problem returning items through HSN and ALWAYS a problem returning items to QVC.. maybe it's my bad luck but... HSN seems overall more catering to their customers and their jewelries are gorgeous (esp. Victoria Wreck)...

Just my 2 cents!

You should buy your mom something! She'd actually probably really like it. It may be one those things she's afraid to buy for herself, but would actually really love...;)
That's actually how I learned all about Quacker Factory... I overheard her talking about it with her friend, so I started looking at all their stuff online (and occasionally on tv :shame:smile:, because I was going to buy it for her. I had it in the cart and everything, but I got talked out of it by my snobby sister. However, if I see the plain black jogging suit with the rhinestone zipper again I'm going to order it. I know she'd love it!

I recently discovered QVC and bought like 5 things already. I'm so bad! (I never watched before, but I use their website). I plan to watch sometime just for fun. If you search QVC on youtube, you can find some pretty cool bloopers and prank calls (since QVC is live). lol

i love QVC! my first item was a maxx bag, a pebbled white hobo, and i still have it somewhere. it was a good price for a white bag (and i normally can't stand white handbags for some reason). that was 2004, 2005? since then i have been buying my makeup (BE) and bath stuff (philosophy), and i love robert lee morris' line. i learned all of my makeup tricks from QVC, too! much better than the ladies at makeup boutiques who don't understand how to put on BE and make everyone look like clowns. :sad: my mom, aunts, and cousins are all QVC fiends. not so much HSN, but one of my aunts says that HSN isn't that bad though she still prefers QVC.

My whole family is hooked on QVC! NEVER Hsn! My mother is always calling to order something and it's so funny b/c she gets to talk to the hosts and always asks them to say hello to me.

^^After shopping with QVC for 13+ years, I've never gotten to talk on air! I've always wanted to though. One time I was asked, placed on hold and then got hung up on accidently! :sad:

Now, I usually just go the automated order route or order online. I'll probably never get to talk to Mary Beth or Lisa R...:P