QVC Easy Pay

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Tuesday Feb. 2 only, all items are on 4 easy pay payments. So, if you have jewelry, electronics, handbags, clothes, makeup, etc...now might be the time to get the item!:biggrin:

2. thanks for posting this!!!

3. you are very welcome!

4. thanks... I was looking to get a new flat screen!!!! Gotta love easy pay

5. I got a pair of Judith Ripka earrings!

6. I never noticed until now, Judith Ripka has some nice pieces :smile:

7. ^^ yes, she really does have lovely pieces. If you haven't tried her beautiful jewelry, now would be the time to try something out! I have bought several pieces of jewelry from her collection and it is fabulous. If you need recommendations, let me know!

8. Thanks for sharing! I have some Bixby and Ripka jewelry on my wish list. Time to buy! :smile:

9. QVC considers easy pay to be a form of a sale.

I'm all for easy pay but they could at least toss in free shipping too.

They are one of the only e-tailers out there that don't give any incentives to their customers; no discount codes, free shipping, etc.

They even charge $36 dollars for their "insider" magazine.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE QVC but my shopping with them is down to TSV's only.

10. Don't forget to go through bing.com and get 4% ********. It's not much, but it's something. ;)

11. I love their TSV's - I get two Philosophy sets that Sephora and the Philosophy website can't compete with (including their free shipping and/or 20% off deals). I also like their supersize stuff. But you really have to watch their prices, some aren't so great when you figure in their shipping...

12. The upcoming Philosophy TSV is a good one.

SuperSized Purity Made Simple
    SuperSized Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash
    SuperSized Oxygen Peel

It's 85 dollars (100 with tax and shipping)

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^A201477,frames^y,from^se,cm_scid^isrc,cm_ssi^Item:%20A201477&cm_re=PAGE-_-SEARCH-_-A201477

It's on 4 easy pays today too.

13. sometimes they offer free shipping, but it is very rare. I wish they would have discount codes too. I think part of it is that designers don't want their stuff too discounted in comparision to their main lines.

14. Thanks!

15. #15 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    That's a great one! TFS!