QVC Easy Pay

Sep 23, 2006
Tuesday Feb. 2 only, all items are on 4 easy pay payments. So, if you have jewelry, electronics, handbags, clothes, makeup, etc...now might be the time to get the item!:biggrin:

Sep 23, 2006
^^ yes, she really does have lovely pieces. If you haven't tried her beautiful jewelry, now would be the time to try something out! I have bought several pieces of jewelry from her collection and it is fabulous. If you need recommendations, let me know!

chinableu

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
Arizona
QVC considers easy pay to be a form of a sale.

I'm all for easy pay but they could at least toss in free shipping too.

They are one of the only e-tailers out there that don't give any incentives to their customers; no discount codes, free shipping, etc.

They even charge $36 dollars for their "insider" magazine.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE QVC but my shopping with them is down to TSV's only.

canyongirl

O.G.
May 7, 2009
Don't forget to go through bing.com and get 4% ********. It's not much, but it's something. ;)

Jul 17, 2008
QVC considers easy pay to be a form of a sale.

I'm all for easy pay but they could at least toss in free shipping too.

They are one of the only e-tailers out there that don't give any incentives to their customers; no discount codes, free shipping, etc.

They even charge $36 dollars for their "insider" magazine.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE QVC but my shopping with them is down to TSV's only.
I love their TSV's - I get two Philosophy sets that Sephora and the Philosophy website can't compete with (including their free shipping and/or 20% off deals). I also like their supersize stuff. But you really have to watch their prices, some aren't so great when you figure in their shipping...

chinableu

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
Arizona
The upcoming Philosophy TSV is a good one.

SuperSized Purity Made Simple
SuperSized Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash
SuperSized Oxygen Peel

It's 85 dollars (100 with tax and shipping)

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^A201477,frames^y,from^se,cm_scid^isrc,cm_ssi^Item:%20A201477&cm_re=PAGE-_-SEARCH-_-A201477

It's on 4 easy pays today too.

Sep 23, 2006
sometimes they offer free shipping, but it is very rare. I wish they would have discount codes too. I think part of it is that designers don't want their stuff too discounted in comparision to their main lines.

Jul 17, 2008

SuperSized Oxygen Peel

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^A201477,frames^y,from^se,cm_scid^isrc,cm_ssi^Item:%20A201477&cm_re=PAGE-_-SEARCH-_-A201477

Thanks!

canyongirl

O.G.
May 7, 2009

SuperSized Oxygen Peel

That's a great one! TFS!

Last edited: