QVC Dooney Board Refugees, Please Check in here!

MiaBorsa said:
It is hard to choose! That's a great price on the pebble grain.

I ended up buying the red one hoping its an orange red similar to pontiac leather from last yr. I am still torn if I should go back and get the honey or the green. oh decisions decisions.

gatorgirl07 said:
I am trying to decide if I like the jacquard barrel bag. I can't make my mind up

The Jacquard barrel still available ;) this morning. I'm so glad I bought the red pebble grain satchel (barrel looking bag) last night. I have no regrets!

Hi everyone! Just call me Dooneybaby, even though these days I seem to be purchasing more Gucci, LV and Chanel than Dooney & Bourke.
I still remember my first Dooney purchase in 1988, and since then I've purchased more than 30 Dooney bags for myself and relatives - most were at a bargain price.

And I'm looking for support from my D&B lovers in helping talk me out of purchasing the leather python satchel in black. OMG, that's a GORGEOUS bag!!
:love:

Hi everyone! Just call me Dooneybaby, even though these days I seem to be purchasing more Gucci, LV and Chanel than Dooney & Bourke.
I still remember my first Dooney purchase in 1988, and since then I've purchased more than 30 Dooney bags for myself and relatives - most were at a bargain price.

And I'm looking for support from my D&B lovers in helping talk me out of purchasing the leather python satchel in black. OMG, that's a GORGEOUS bag!!
:love:

Hi Dooneybaby! Are you from the QVC Dooney board?