QVC April TSV

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    From the April Insider... http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A280704.html

TSV for April 23. $274.60 with 5 Easy Pays

Dooney & Bourke Leather Shopper with Accessories. Classic Handbag.Feat double handles, double shoulder straps, front exterior zip pckt, w/ tassel, metal plated logo, 2side exterior zips to expand bag, rubber feet & magnetic flap closure. Interior feat.back-wall zip pckt & Slip pckt, one front-wall slip pckt & key keeper. Pouch w/slip pckt & Slip closure.Fits all size iPhone.Key fob included.Body & Trim:100% Cowhide Leather lining:100%Cotton.COO.Imported.Bag meas.approx.:12-1/2"Wx9-1/2 "Hx5"D.Handle4-1/2", SD13-1/2".Wgt: 2.5lbs. Pouch: 7-1/2"WX4"HX1/8"D.

Attached Files:

• tsv.jpg
      tsv.jpg
      File size:
      105.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Oooohh, Thank you for this ... I have been wondering. Looks like a pass for me though. Not a fan of the double strap thing OR whatever they call that flap on the inside. Not sure what that is for?

What does everyone else think of this?

3. I don't care for the flap closure, either. And what is the deal with "RUBBER feet??"

4. NO idea. you wonder what they are thinking ( or drinking) when they make these decisions??

5. The Windham line has the rubber feet. That's the same line that uses the high end 'Italian' nylon.

6. :lol: Oh, I guess I didn't realize that. Of course, rubber feet doesn't sound too bad on a nylon bag... but leather?

7. yea pass for me. Dont like the flap, the rubber strip feet or the weight. I am fingers crossed hoping they bring the cat back in a different style.

8. I don't care for it either, the double handle, double strap thing looks awkward to me. And yes... The stretch across closure, hummm. I saw it on the .com on the mannequin and didn't sit right with me but...

9. Went over the picture to see this leather.....unfortunately it and the flap look like cheap floor covering to me. For $274.00 plus shipping plus tax........uhhhh..........."no "

10. Probably just an "improvement" like the nylon key keeper.:sneaky:

11. I'll pass on this one.

12. :roflmfao: I agree, there is something weird going on with that leather.

13. :roflmfao:

14. Thanks for posting this Sarah. I kind of like it, but I'm not crazy about the way the long strap is attached. I think it will get in the way. I can't wait to see the presentation. I think the price is too high for a TSV.

15. I'm still trying to figure out how those long strap(s) are configured...??? :confused1: Is that one strap or two? Appear to be permanently attached, too. Hard to tell from any of the photos.

ETA--Hmmm. Reading the description says "double handles" and "double shoulder straps." Interesting. :thinking: