QVC and Today's Special Value Time

Di 623

Jun 13, 2013
Hey ladies!! I'm here temporarily- have to work in the morning so no late night for me :sad:

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
New York
I'm already freaking out and scared to want something. Even this croco zip zip is appealing. White is nice. Of course limited already. Lol.
:smile:

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
Chicago Suburbs
The cell phone case is really cute too. Yes of course white is limited. I don't think I'm getting this one though. I'm really on a florentine satchel kick right now.

RuedeNesle

Rue de Nesle, Paris
Jan 12, 2013
I'm watching!

I love all of the colors and the phone case. And it looks like they even put a separate o-ring by the handles for the strap, so it's not connected directly to the handles.

It's very tempting!

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
New York
Haha. Lisa is hyper. True. I think she knows how intense this Dooney show is.
And I'm so on a Flo kick too, Twoboyz. This bag is tempting. And the mini case too is cute. Holding out though. Or trying. Especially now that white is out. Pink is fun.

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
New York
And thank God this bag didn't come in aqua or some crazy ocean color. Only thing that saved me. Lol!
I don't think this TSV is gonna last the whole day. Lol.

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
Chicago Suburbs
Yes pink is cute and so is the blue. Why would they bring so few white when they know it's so popular right now, especially with the vachetta trim. The white patent zip zip satchel I think was the first one to sell out. ????

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
New York
Yeah. White is gone already!! And I would've assumed to carry the most of those. Didn't have a chance. Lol. Aqua would've been hotness. Dodged that bullet. Lol. ;)