Quoting other members.

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
Is there any way we can be notified when someone quotes us in their posts? I always miss when someone refers to me in their post because I dont think to look back at it. By the time I do see it its really too late to reply.

abandonedimages said:
Is there any way we can be notified when someone quotes us in their posts? I always miss when someone refers to me in their post because I dont think to look back at it. By the time I do see it its really too late to reply.

You have to setup so-called "thread subscriptions". Go to your User CP, go to Edit Options, then set your "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to whatever you prefer. One you set it, you will be notified once a person responds to your reply.

Vlad said:
You have to setup so-called "thread subscriptions". Go to your User CP, go to Edit Options, then set your "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to whatever you prefer. One you set it, you will be notified once a person responds to your reply.

I feel like this little monkey is always telling us we are mis-behaving:lol:

Vlad said:

Thanks Vlad!