Quote, spring and summer bag, end quote

ViCharm

Jan 3, 2012
So I really would like a "Spring and Summer" bag, but really that's just my excuse to totally get an AHMAZING bag for the whole year and years to come.. to use!:biggrin: I am very into big bags and totes..... and recently I would like a bag that can be both and also have a cross-body feature or just cross body. I already have two speedies, in Mono 40 and 35 DE... I know many love the Speedy B, I do as well, but I don't think I want another Speedy bad just because it has a strap... I don't know.. The hard part is, my budget is only under $1,400 ... I'll probably go to LV on Friday or Tuesday on my free time... yay!:cool::graucho::biggrin:

The bags I have in mind were:

1. Siracusa PM and MM
2. Sologne
3. Besace Rosebery
4. Odeon PM
5. Raspail GM
6. Neverfull
4. Alma BB in epi black

If any of you have these please do tell me your experience with these bags!

So I really would like a "Spring and Summer" bag, but really that's just my excuse to totally get an AHMAZING bag for the whole year and years to come.. to use!:biggrin: I am very into big bags and totes..... and recently I would like a bag that can be both and also have a cross-body feature or just cross body. I already have two speedies, in Mono 40 and 35 DE... I know many love the Speedy B, I do as well, but I don't think I want another Speedy bad just because it has a strap... I don't know.. The hard part is, my budget is only under $1,400 ... I'll probably go to LV on Friday or Tuesday on my free time... yay!:cool::graucho::biggrin:

The bags I have in mind were:

1. Siracusa PM and MM
2. Sologne
3. Besace Rosebery
4. Odeon PM
5. Raspail GM
6. Neverfull
4. Alma BB in epi black

If any of you have these please do tell me your experience with these bags!
Menilmontant... Siracusa MM... Monogram neverfull GM...

I recommend Neverfull MM in Azur and a SLG to match.....maybe the mini pochette? Or a Cles? Or even an adorable charm?? I love, love my Odeon PM but I still think you should get the Neverfull. I wanted to mention that I had an Ebene Neverfull in the fall and it started cracking within weeks. I exchanged it for the Portobello GM but I still want a Neverfull!

i have the raspail MM and believe me you will not need the GM!!! i'm a plus size gal (16-18-20 depending on the day!!;)) and the GM is travel huge!! i also have the odeon pm and bloomsbury GM both are great bags. your best bet is to get the NF GM and an SLG...