Quote From Patron Saint Of Cl's

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had to wait on someone to finish something while I was in one of my companies' branch offices. I did not have access to a computer to do work, so I read an US magazine they had in the lobby.

It had a page of celebrity quotes and this is from our Patron "Saint" of CL wearers, Victoria Beckham:

"If they don't have my size, I just stick toilet paper in. If that's what it takes to get a nice shoe."

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Too true! Especially since I am in the process getting my decollete's to fit properly despite the fact that they are half a size too big!:cutesy:

2. Haha! Too funny. I won't compromise a good fit anymore. I think that comes with age. I used to do it all of the time.

3. Haha!! Thats sooo true!! she does always look impecably hot in her loubis and birkin!!! and im about to get a pair that hurt but theyre one of my HGs!! i think we all have pulled some tricks to fit into some niiiiice pair of CLs!! haha

4. LOL with her money, she should just get em made. I can't think of anything worse than an ill fitting shoe, but I guess since she doesn't really "walk" and gets carted around, she can get away with it!

5. lol I won't be doing that hahaha

6. haha thanks for posting!
    quite a funny tactic, but I guess whatever you have to do to make the shoe fit!

7. EXACTLY! Or she can get Footpetals or those shoe pillows (what ever the name is). I can just imagine her taking her shoes off at the airport and the toilet paper would hang out, LOL!

8. That's so funny she said that.... I always think her shoes always look too big on her!

9. It's comforting to know that even "big time" celebrities have trouble finding their size.

10. I agree! Good quote, thanks for posting

11. LOL I'm too neurotic to wear shoes that don't fit me.

12. Lol ME TOO!... All I could think all day would be "these are too big, these are too big"!

13. LOL, I read about that. Good idea.