Quote From Patron Saint Of Cl's

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
I had to wait on someone to finish something while I was in one of my companies' branch offices. I did not have access to a computer to do work, so I read an US magazine they had in the lobby.

It had a page of celebrity quotes and this is from our Patron "Saint" of CL wearers, Victoria Beckham:

"If they don't have my size, I just stick toilet paper in. If that's what it takes to get a nice shoe."

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Too true! Especially since I am in the process getting my decollete's to fit properly despite the fact that they are half a size too big!:cutesy:

Haha!! Thats sooo true!! she does always look impecably hot in her loubis and birkin!!! and im about to get a pair that hurt but theyre one of my HGs!! i think we all have pulled some tricks to fit into some niiiiice pair of CLs!! haha

LOL with her money, she should just get em made. I can't think of anything worse than an ill fitting shoe, but I guess since she doesn't really "walk" and gets carted around, she can get away with it!