Quite the Surprise! (First Reveal!)

Congratulations! I love your new bag and bravo to Dad for being such a great shopper. I have a large yellow Kristin hobo from the 2010 collection and I just love the color. I think the 2011 design is a little nicer. I hope you really enjoy her and use her often.

Thought I would post some modeling photos. :smile: Excuse the mess and the pajamas! I haven't had a chance to clean my room and sort through school stuff. (And I own a lot of stuffed animals. :shame:smile: It's also Sunday morning, so I'm still in my pajamas for a while. :P The first two photos is what I wore yesterday and the last two I took this morning to get some better photos.

DSCN2345-1.jpg

DSCN2349-1.jpg

DSCN2351-1.jpg

DSCN2352-1-1.jpg

OH she is GORGEOUS on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!! I am loving the yellow SO much and after seeing your pics and you wearing white with her, OMG I cannot wait to wear white with mine now!!!!!! It's funny b/c I never looked at yellow as a "neutral" but I am starting to see it goes with anything!!!!! LOVED your outfit yesterday and LOVE your bag!!!!!!!! :smile:

OH she is GORGEOUS on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!! I am loving the yellow SO much and after seeing your pics and you wearing white with her, OMG I cannot wait to wear white with mine now!!!!!! It's funny b/c I never looked at yellow as a "neutral" but I am starting to see it goes with anything!!!!! LOVED your outfit yesterday and LOVE your bag!!!!!!!! :smile:

Aww, thank you! :hugs:The yellow is so bright and fun! I love it! Wearing white and gray certainly makes the yellow pop, doesn't it? And she does go with everything! I was worried about wearing purple and blue with her, but not so much anymore. :smile: Thank you for the outfit compliment! It's one of my favorite church outfits.