Quite sad about the 'Sunshine' bag...

Aug 11, 2008
I really fell in love with it at my local boutique, where they had the blue on display and a matching belt. Then, I saw all the modeling pics on TPF and I really fell for this bag in pink. I'm quite sad because I know when I finally get around to saving up the funds, this bag won't be around anymore. :crybaby:I wish they had made a smaller version of these crossbodies.. maybe pochette/eva-sized, I would have been able to get those.
Should I get the belt in this 'denim' canvas (I have enough for both colors) or should I just forget about this line and focus on some other bags??

Forget about it! Save up for some of the Fall/Winter bags this year. I just watched the fashion show on louisvuitton.com and these bags are TDF plus they are so classic! The Sunshine bag will go out of style soon IMO, and the fall ones won't.

I also say don't get the belt, you'll always be reminded that you didn't get the bag. I really do like this line and I wish they would expand on it too and keep it around for a little bit like they did the regular denim line. The permanent LVs dont seem to have a lot of messenger bags for women.

How did you see the Fall/Winter show on the website? I just checked the site and mine only lists the Spring/Summer show. Do you have a link to the Fall/Winter show? Thanks!

Don't buy the belt because with or without the belt purchase, u will still be thinking of the bag. I don't see this as a popular bag so I reckon they will still be around. If not, u have eBay?

It is ok there is always something new. I want so much at LV but I know I have a car house vacations etc and money is not endless so I choose what I want and get it. Make a wishlist and just buy whats on that.

If you like the belts, then I would get at least one of them. If you are just *settling* for a belt then I would pass and just continue saving. I'm sure by the time you have saved up enough money for the bag, if you still love it and haven't found anything else you want, you will probably be able to find it through a reputable re-seller! Good luck!

I'm kinda in the same boat - the pink sunshine is so amazing and I'd use it all the time, but it's just way out of my price range. We'll see, I may be able to find a deal for one on the second hand market later.