Quite disappointed in my new Morning After Mini bag...

PJJQ

Apr 9, 2008
I bought a black morning after mini bag from Label360 one month ago. After waiting for about 1 week without any contact, I called Label360, and they told me the bag was just sold out and they will ship it to me in 1 week, but actually they didn't. So I called them again, and they postponed it again and again, it's a long wait, anyway I got the bag yesterday.

Unfortunately, I'm quite disappointed in this bag, the leather looks very rough, and seems was in yellow by nature, and isn’t colored in black very well, so the corners all fade, the edge of the handles are just in the natural yellow without painted, which looks really low quality.

So I called Label360 again today, they said they could exchange it, but they don't have any one in stock, I have to wait till June...

I'm very indecisive now, shall I return the bag and get the refund, don't bother to wait 2 months again? According to prior experience, I guess i will wait longer than what they said. However, the sales rep from Label 360 is very nice, and I do love the style of this bag very much.

I'm just wondering if this bag is a deficit or the overall quality of Morning after bags has been getting worse since RM gets too many orders and has to hurry to produce them? So even I wait for 2 months I will get a bag in the same quality?

Does anyone have the same problem with the new bag?:confused1:

Some pics are as below, not very clear since i took them in the evening.

6oeio7.jpg

I still love the style of morning after, but u can see the edge of the handle is in yellow although it's not very clear in the pic.

n133ew.jpg

the yellow on the corner is not light reflection, it's the true color of this part.

35ioxg9.jpg

another corner of the bag

2yngt9s.jpg

the handle of the bag, the leather's edge is just in yellow.

10h6c74.jpg

another handle.

2cmm7aa.jpg

the edge of the fold of the front pocket is also in the natural color of the leather...

Is that the Night color? Maybe other Night owners can chime in and tell us if that's how theirs are? Very strange though that the edges are yellow like that!

^Oh I just wanted to add the part that I thought was damaged was the corner. Looks very scuffed up/whitish to me. I wonder if the trim however is supposed to be yellow/gold to match the gold bottom?

^Oh I just wanted to add the part that I thought was damaged was the corner. Looks very scuffed up/whitish to me. I wonder if the trim however is supposed to be yellow/gold to match the gold bottom?

it's not the gold bottom one, the bottom is also black. and the trim is unpainted leather color, not a 'painted' yellow...

it looks a bit used....Exchange for another one.

yeah, i want to exchange it, but Label360 said they could get it only after June. Really don't want to wait for 2 months. is it possible to return it to RM and get a new one directly from them?

Thanks a lot for all the reply, i feel much better now...:girlsigh:

The bag has a very "seasoned" look, which some people may like.

If you're not sure about the bag, you should return it, there are many MAMs in gorgeous colours, and I'm sure the right one (or two, or three!) for you is out there. ;)

That's MAM is from RM's Resort 2007 collection. I'm searching all over the web trying to find a picture of it.

But yes,it is how it is supposed to look...unfinished edges and all. Also,the black MAB and the black Nikki from the Resort 2007 have yellow undertones.Supposed to look weathered.

I didn't like the whole look so I passed on it.

Maddie:heart: