Quite a few Chanels 30% off at NM tonight

1. FYI - I just came from NM in White Plains, NY and saw quite a few Chanels on the 30% off table. They were the ones that are pink with the big black "CC" on them. They also had some in tan/cream color with big black "CC" on them.

2. Cambons?

3. I believe that's what the line is called, SwankyMama.

4. :nuts:

5. ohhhhh myyyy gawd!!! are shoes on sale too?!

6. Uh-Oh.

7. I saw a lot of activity over by the shoe section. I know there was a sale going on, but I didn't go over. I'm not really a shoe person.:yucky: :P

8. Kat, thanks for the heads up. I'm not much of a shoe person too, I'm glad I'm not the only one. People look at me weird when I say that. :blink:

9. is the sale only on tonight??

10. OMG! I wish I was there :blink:

11. My SA called me this morning to remind me of the sale. Suffice to say, I had self control :amazed:

12. Tonight was it for the sale... But since the pink/beige Cambons seem to be getting discontinued--I'd still try giving the stores a call tomorrow... First Call starts officially tomorrow at NM, so they might keep those bags on sale--you never know!

13. At my Saks in Pittsburgh, the pink and beige cambons were on sale, also! I didn't leave until they closed and I bought an awesome new cambon bag. I will be posting pictures in another thread as soon as I resize them!

14. oh my ged! i wonder if they are having the same promo in Canada?! eek! I'll have to call and ask tomorrow.

15. please keep us updated! i'm in canada too! thanks:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice