Quindi’s bag showcase

quindi

May 31, 2022
Hi all! Relatively new poster here but have lurked for quite some time.

This isn’t my whole collection, but I have several out for cleaning/conditioning this weekend so I thought I’d start ticking away at a thread while I’m at it!

Photo 1:
Prada Vitello Daino BR4970 in Pomice. I think it’s a Sacca 2 Manici but I’m not totally sure. It’s a recent eBay purchase and my first Prada.

Kate Spade Cameron in Black Saffiano

Aspinal of London Large Lottie in Bluebell

Brahmin Mini Francine in Myrtle Reseda

Photo 2:
Aspinal of London London Tote in Purple

Aspinal of London Large Lottie in Soft Taupe Pebble

Brahmin Kaia clutch in Blue Topaz Empyrean

Brahmin Mini Francine in Nightfall Sven

Yes…I have duplicate styles! Function is super important to me so if I find something that works…I’m hooked! I’m definitely a “multiple colors of the same bag” kind of person.

C0E30F71-98DC-4A49-BA3E-CE826F84D4D6.jpeg

B955329A-04D7-4150-B1E3-D227FD15697B.jpeg

OMG, you have such a beautiful collection! The Prada tote is :heart: And I think you've just gotten me really interested in Brahmin - those pieces you have are beyond gorgeous. Love the stoles on the handles, too.

Reactions: quindi
OMG, you have such a beautiful collection! The Prada tote is :heart: And I think you've just gotten me really interested in Brahmin - those pieces you have are beyond gorgeous. Love the stoles on the handles, too.

Thank you so much! I’m super thrilled with that new Prada, it honestly feels like it was made for me.

I’ve been buying Brahmin for close to 10 years now and can attest that they hold up super well AND hold their value. They can easily get addicting for those of us who love color. People in my area sleep on them but they’re great and rain is no big deal for them.

Reactions: Florasun
rain is no big deal for them.
Oh, that's great news - I think I kind of always thought of Brahmin bags as being more on the delicate side... So thanks for dispelling that myth.
Prada bags are such a slippery slope, especially the vitello leather ones. They're so sophisticated and, at the same time, simple and not in-your-face.

Oh, that's great news - I think I kind of always thought of Brahmin bags as being more on the delicate side... So thanks for dispelling that myth.
Prada bags are such a slippery slope, especially the vitello leather ones. They're so sophisticated and, at the same time, simple and not in-your-face.

Yes, I’m already on the lookout for other colors of this same bag! Maybe a basic black… but I also like these three styles in the Saffiano. Not sure what they’re called. Decisions, decisions.

B245DF38-039E-427F-BDD4-62091141C861.jpeg

956AFAD1-9E07-4469-8B6E-D092CF21FDF5.jpeg

C8A09852-E4E6-4F21-9ED5-B291C2C7E1AE.jpeg

Latest addition…continuing my trend of having one style in multiple colors ;)

Another Prada BR4970, this one in the color Sabbia! Absolutely love this style, feels like it was made for me.

88DD6AB3-8AEF-4C2F-88F8-BADB611C9F21.jpeg

Reactions: IntheOcean
Well, I ended up returning that green Small Betty after a few weeks. Something about the leather was making me feel…not excited about it. It felt thin and sounded sort of…plasticky when touching it.

I ended up purchasing this cute preloved Fendi Monster WOC instead. Much happier with the quality of the leather.

82276E3C-7C9E-42D0-A982-3D12E877057C.jpeg