Quilting deflated on new lambskin boy - is it normal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!
    I searched the forum but couldn't find anything on the quilting so started new thread. Mods please feel free to merge!

So I bought my first non vintage lambskin bag two weekends ago... Took it out once and it's just been sitting on top of my dresser since

Today I realized some of the quilting looked depressed. My other bags are all caviar and calf and vintage lambskin so I really don't have any experience with lambskin fresh from the shop

Is it normal to have deflated quilts so soon? Or is it worth raising with SA?

Am I being overly picky or do you also think it's a problem that the quilts have flattened so quickly?

All this time it has just been sitting on my dresser with nothing else around it. I've also not dropped or handled it much at all. So slightly perplexed how this come about :huh:

It does look as though someone has been pressing so hard on the quilts too which... Honestly... Not even my evil husband will attempt to do! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458028707.846098.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458028736.515210.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458028766.730798.jpg

2. Not sure if you ever figured this out but I recently have had a similar experience. I purchased a Medium boy bag in caviar from Chanel and the top quilts are VERY deflated...worse than my decades old flap bags. I'm very disappointed.