Quilted Ursula Wallets - like them?

1. I like MJ's Zipped Clutch in Blush, but I can't find it anywhere. Besides, it's somewhat big for my daily needs.

I'm looking at one of these Quilted Ursula Wallets at shoptwigs (today's the last day to use their 15% promotion code).
    What do you think? Do you like them?
    http://www.shoptwigs.com/twigs/dept.asp?s%5Fid=0&dept%5Fid=7142&WT%2Esvl=deptnav2

I'm thinking of getting the French Wallet in Black.

2. i have the quilted ursula wallet in cream (to match my chalk elise). it's great! i've gotten many compliments. It doesnt fit a lot though... 6 cards, cash, and coins. it's hard to double slot the cards which is what i usually like to do.

3. I like the longer version. I think black is more practical.

4. I love the black french wallet! :love:

Hanne

5. The black french wallet is adorable!

6. Thank you ladies for liking this line of wallets as well. =)
    I was so busy at work yesterday. By the time I got home to place the order online, I couldn't get the code to work!!!! Customer Service was closed by then, it's not meant to be mine for now. I'll get it some other time, I will continue using my Cartier items (9-card wallet, CC holder, Key Holder, Coin Holder). I am obsessed with Cartier, love...love their watches & accessories. =)

7. the black french wallet is cute!

8. I got the Apple green, and you believe it really goes w/ alot. I get tons of compliments on it because of its fun color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice