Quilted Tote - Yay or Nay??

1. What do you all think of this tote? I am looking for something that is quilted and in gray leather. I am picturing it with dark denim skinny jeans and peep toe heels . . . I haven't seen it in person, but will be going to Chicago in about a week, so if you have seen it in any stores there let me know so I can check it out. I am also open to other quilted suggestions! Maybe the "Swagger" style MJ bag . . . does that come in gray?? Thanks for your help!
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com:80/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod31420060&parentId=cat5010737&masterId=cat6920731&index=2&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000226cat6920731cat5010737

2. I think its cute!

3. I like it alot. Its really cute.

4. I think its cute...

5. I like it a lot. If I needed a tote it would be on my list to buy. I'd probably get it in black because with a tote I'd be likely to toss it around a bit and wouldn't want the dirt to show.

6. I think it's fantasic!:yes:

7. I have seen this quilted tote (in Black & Cashew) IRL at Nordstrom, it's very nice. =)

8. It´s absolutely beautiful.

9. It's really nice IRL. Let us know if you get it!

10. love it!!!! and i love the grey!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice