Quilted Selma

I am wondering if someone who has had the quilted Selma for a while could answer how the leather holds up? I have two Selmas in the Saffiano leather and have been so thrilled at how the leather doesn't scratch and basically looks brand new after months of near-everyday use. I don't expect this soft leather to hold up quite the same, but an idea of how well it's holding up after use would be helpful. Thanks!

Thank you so much for modelling the bag sunblock!! I wish the straps were the same length as the straps on messenger. I prefer my bags below quite low when using straps ):
Do you know that you can order your own custom straps in what ever length you need? By doing this you can buy what ever bag you want! Just do a google search, or one on ebay for 'handbag replacement strap' and you will be amazed! I personally order chain straps for my bags . You can get them in gold or silver to match the hardware on your bag. What I love about these chain straps is that you can transfer them to almost anyone of your bags. Here is an example of some of the chains straps you can order.And they look fantastic! You just clip them on the bag. You can even make your own easily enough. You can order all colors of leather straps as well!

Attachments

• pf gold chain strap.JPG
    pf gold chain strap.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 138
  • pf silver chain strap.JPG
    pf silver chain strap.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
I am wondering if someone who has had the quilted Selma for a while could answer how the leather holds up? I have two Selmas in the Saffiano leather and have been so thrilled at how the leather doesn't scratch and basically looks brand new after months of near-everyday use. I don't expect this soft leather to hold up quite the same, but an idea of how well it's holding up after use would be helpful. Thanks!

Both of mine have held up just fine. The quilting is gorgeous. I don't use either as a everyday bag but I believe I could. The leather feels soft but I have watched my black one fly off the passenger seat in my truck and not a scratch, they are durable. Hamilton traveler leather is the only one that gives me heart palpitations! I baby that bag like crazy! You should be o.k.