Quilted Selma

_jssaa

Jun 14, 2012
Hi guys,

I'm interested in the MK quilted Selma and would love some more information about the bag before I purchase my first MK.
I do not have a Michael Kors store in my state so I never really get to see and try on the bags. I recently came back from a trip in Malaysia and stopped by the MK store but they had no Selmas at all.

Macy's unfortunately doesn't ship handbags to my country and seems to only be Neiman Marcus and Saks that do. I saw the quilted Selma on NM and I love it but I'm abit worried how the bag hold up?

Do they sag/wrinkle like other quilted bags?? Do you have to take EXTRA EXTRA care for it? Do they dent easily? Are they smaller than the saffiano version? (Large quilted against large saff)

Can someone who's tall please model the large/medium with the shoulder strap?

TIA I hope someone can help me (:

I can try do a model pic later of my quilted one im 5ft 8. Ive sprayed mine with water stop spray its been fine so far and still holding its shape
That'll be so helpful if you did! I saw a picture in the "Which MK are you wearing today?", the thread starters quilted Hamilton doesn't seem to be structured much. Theres also wrinkles/creases (I suppose it's be inevitable after using it quite a bit right?). Not sure if the Selma's are made to be more structured than Hamiltons but both their saffiano's look like they hold up quite well.

That'll be so helpful if you did! I saw a picture in the "Which MK are you wearing today?", the thread starters quilted Hamilton doesn't seem to be structured much. Theres also wrinkles/creases (I suppose it's be inevitable after using it quite a bit right?). Not sure if the Selma's are made to be more structured than Hamiltons but both their saffiano's look like they hold up quite well.

I cant do one today i forgot before i got undressed but im also ill shall try tomorrow

Hi guys,

I'm interested in the MK quilted Selma and would love some more information about the bag before I purchase my first MK.

I do not have a Michael Kors store in my state so I never really get to see and try on the bags. I recently came back from a trip in Malaysia and stopped by the MK store but they had no Selmas at all.

Macy's unfortunately doesn't ship handbags to my country and seems to only be Neiman Marcus and Saks that do. I saw the quilted Selma on NM and I love it but I'm abit worried how the bag hold up?

Do they sag/wrinkle like other quilted bags?? Do you have to take EXTRA EXTRA care for it? Do they dent easily? Are they smaller than the saffiano version? (Large quilted against large saff)

Can someone who's tall please model the large/medium with the shoulder strap?

TIA I hope someone can help me (:

I don't own one but I really want the quilted Selma (large) in black but the raspberry is a great colour too! I examined this at MK boutique. They are on the stiffer side, not super soft delicate usual quilted lamb skin but I did not ask if it was indeed lamb.

It's a solid top quality bag - only order from reputable source such as Neiman Marcus. I don't own any Selma bags but I see dozens of large saffiano versions everywhere in all colours. I do own several MK bags just no Selma. I'm not rough on any of my bags, shoes or clothing and this quilted bag does not strike me as "delicate" or high maintenance but I assume there are instructions on leather care for it from the manufacturer, MK.

Got a question re. The Quilted Selma. Is the strap long enough to wear it cross body? The short strap on the Saffiano Selma is putting me off purchasing! I'm nearly 5'10 so the strap on the messenger is a better length for me. Tia x

Across the body you could wear it that way but i wouldnt just because big bags i like to wear on the shoulder with the long strap or as hand held. Im 5ft8 and its okay on me

Thank you so much for modelling the bag sunblock!! I wish the straps were the same length as the straps on messenger. I prefer my bags below quite low when using straps ):

Across the body you could wear it that way but i wouldnt just because big bags i like to wear on the shoulder with the long strap or as hand held. Im 5ft8 and its okay on me

I love your quilted Selma deep pink! It looks adorable on you. I must say, I've really fallen for this bag and in fact, I want it in 3 colours now - oh dear! What to get first? I'm thinking (1) deep pink (2) claret if I can find one locally (3) black and (4) walnut. I love quilted leather bags and this style is very easy to wear/great to use so yea...2, 3 or 4 of them :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: