Quilted MP (nappa leather)

1. Keep checking this link, maybe Petrol will pop up again. =) Black is still $1100USD.

Marc Jacobs - Quilted Chain Shoulder Bag - Saks.com
    Marc Jacobs
    Quilted Chain Shoulder Bag
    A soft, nappa leather style with goldtone hardware and chain shoulder strap.
    · Top zip flap closure
    · Front and side push-lock pockets
    · Suede lining with zipper pocket
    · 9½"H X 10"L X 4½"W
    · Made in Italy
    $1,100.00 Sale $439.90 - $1,100.00 0470825754257

2. Love it! The petrol is a hot color.

3. Barney's in NYC had petrol and bordeaux I think for about $650 as of Monday. It's worth a call if you really want one

4. oh dear...:love:

5. LOL. Tempted again? =)
    Thithi, your icy Petrol is nicer, plus Amethyst MP is TDF. =)
    How many MJ bags (or should I say MP) do you have now? Give us an update in the MJ collection thread. =)

6. bordeaux??? *swoon*:heart: :heart:

MUST SIT ON HANDS!

bag.lover, I'm trying to not buy anything, I swear. But if these enablers keep posting great deals I won't be able to stop. LMAO. I promise I will update when I get the MP on Wednesday. :angel:

7. I have been stalking this link, hoping Petrol will pop up! So far, no good. Will let you know if I get lucky!

:smile:

8. Good luck! If one pops up I really want it to go to another tpfer!

9. Petrol? Oh....ME! ME! ME!....just kidding, I already have petrol. But bordeaux, that's pretty! Was the bordeaux the quilted nappa or the icy?

10. Hey, I just realized that this is the icy petrol from 2005- same item number from Saks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice