Quilted leather purses....

itsgood2beme

and u too!!!
Oct 7, 2006
Trend or something that will remain popular forever like LV monogram? Just curious...I see more and more co's coming out with quilted leather purses - Marc Jacobs, Burberry, etc....just curious what your thoughts are on this topic?

Trend or something that will remain popular forever like LV monogram? Just curious...I see more and more co's coming out with quilted leather purses - Marc Jacobs, Burberry, etc....just curious what your thoughts are on this topic?

Quilted doesn't yank my chain, thank God because I can walk my Chanel and not care.:shrugs: One less vice to worry about.

I heard that Gryson is coming out with quilted leather bags in their Spring line. There is another Gryson in my future I'm sure.
I'm not a fan of Chanel bags at all tho.

Quilted doesn't yank my chain, thank God because I can walk my Chanel and not care.:shrugs: One less vice to worry about.
Couldn't have put it better myself and boy, am I relieved - I am seduced way too easily (by bags!) and the notion of becoming attracted to rather than turned off by quilted designs is very scary indeed . . . Lead me not into quilted temptation . . .