Quilted leather purses....

itsgood2beme

and u too!!!
Oct 7, 2006
Chicago, IL
Trend or something that will remain popular forever like LV monogram? Just curious...I see more and more co's coming out with quilted leather purses - Marc Jacobs, Burberry, etc....just curious what your thoughts are on this topic?

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
USA
Yes, Chanel for me too!!

The Chanel quilted will be a classic forever......

susieserb

Susie
O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
Midwest America; God's country
Trend or something that will remain popular forever like LV monogram? Just curious...I see more and more co's coming out with quilted leather purses - Marc Jacobs, Burberry, etc....just curious what your thoughts are on this topic?

Quilted doesn't yank my chain, thank God because I can walk my Chanel and not care.:shrugs: One less vice to worry about.

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
I think quilted Chanel has been and will be a classic... not so much with Marc Jacobs or the like, though.

Miss Sooky

Oct 22, 2006
Curled up with a book
Quilted doesn't yank my chain, thank God because I can walk my Chanel and not care.:shrugs: One less vice to worry about.
Couldn't have put it better myself and boy, am I relieved - I am seduced way too easily (by bags!) and the notion of becoming attracted to rather than turned off by quilted designs is very scary indeed . . . Lead me not into quilted temptation . . .

absolutanne

Level: purse peace!!!
O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
Chanel Chanel Chanel. Living proof that quilted purses stand the test of time.

GiMMe MoRe BaGs

i want more!! =)
Oct 21, 2006
New York
I just bought a Marc Jacobs quilted Multi Pocket and I love it! It'll last...besides I think it's a little more interesting and fun to look at than plain leather.

bag.lover

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Chanel's Quilted bags stand the test of time.

MJ's quilted styles were introduced in Fall 2005, only time will tell if they have staying power.