Quilted Leather Hobo

1. Hi,
    Does anyone own this? Is it comfortable on the shoulder?

[​IMG]

2. i have this! i havent decided if i am going to return or keep yet though. it's comfy and not very heavy :smile:.

3. What's wrong that you might return it?

4. ^^ i just got a black baby spy and an onatah pm so it's more the money thing. i already used the above 2 bags so it's only this one that is even returnable. i also got the matching wallet for the mj so i am tempted... that and i have 700 credit at Saks that i used to buy this bag. i also got it at 20% off which means i'll end up paying around 300 more for the set.

it really is a lovely bag... it doesnt ride too low (i'm short so i can't wear 'long' bags) and not too heavy. i hope you get one!

5. You should keep yours Ally... it's very cute! ;)

6. Having seen it on Rachel Bilson, I must say, I am now in love with this bag. Seems like a really nice alternative to the Stam. I actually saw someone carry the cream colored this weekend at a Banana Republic store. Hopefully, she didn't notice me tailing her to get a better look ;) .

[​IMG]

7. I have the ivory one with the leather strap. I was going to get the chain one and heard it is very uncomfy to wear. The leather strap though is fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice