Quilted leather: camel or black

i think it also depends on your wardrobe and possible your winter coats... personally i always go with black over brown because my wardrobe is entirely cool tones.

the resort Natasha in the quilted lacquering. I just checked out shopkikionline for a look at the camel. I think I will probably go with black for this bag after looking at the sample. Other thoughts?

the resort Natasha in the quilted lacquering. I just checked out shopkikionline for a look at the camel. I think I will probably go with black for this bag after looking at the sample. Other thoughts?

I saw the Black Lacquered Natasha tonite when I was at Neiman's and it is reaaalllly big and structured and rectangular with the double straps, so if you like a tote-style bag, you may really love it! It also has the zipper along the sides all the way around the bottom so the depth is expandable which gives it a nice detailing from the side view.
Personally, I am not a "tote" kind of gal, but that's just me.
Anything Lacquered and Black is going to be beautiful, but there are lots of other styles, too.
The Laquered Black Karlie is beautiful and I drool everytime I see it, but my alltime favorite of the Laquered Black styles is definitely the Stam!!!! :tender:
It is just perfection!

personally, between those two colors, I'd go with the Black.
The Camel has a lot of yellow in it -- more than I'd prefer

while neither of these are the Natasha, both are the lacquered Camel
I think the one of the Viva (the hobo/shoulder bag) is more accurate than the one of the Westside (the yellow tones are more evident in the pic of the Westside)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm not sure if these are the Natasha or Karlie (or if it's one of each) - again, they look pretty yellow in this pic

attachment.php

Attachments

• camel.jpg
    camel.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 287