Quilted jacket?

Oct 17, 2012
Hello everyone! I'm sure there probably is a thread about this already but I couldn't find it. I'm looking into getting the quilted copford jacket. I don't own anything burberry and I was wondering if anyone has this jacket. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! TIA! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412424753.039448.jpg

I have a similar jacket, except no tab on the back. It is true to size and the sleeves are the perfect length to either roll up to show the plaid print on leave down.

I don't have this exact coat but one similar. It's going on 7 years old. It wears well and is true to size. I still love it and people are surprised when I tell them how old it is. Good luck with your decision.

I have a quilted jacket that is zip up instead of buttons. I have had it for about 10 years and still love it. I do wear it seasonally, but it still looks brand new. I found it true to size and can wear the sleeves rolled up or down, which was a concern of mine, as I have fairly long arms. I don't think you can go wrong with a Burberry quilted jacket!

I think you can wear it in the winter with a thick sweater, but if it is really cold you may need something thicker. I feel like it is more of a Fall/ Spring jacket.

I have a similar one as well - with a warmer. So it is even good in colder climates. It is a fantastic jacket and as another poster wrote, something you will never regret purchasing. It is classic and timeless. A great investment.

I just bought a second one today, red this time. These are wonderful jackets. They last forever. I've worn my black one for years, to death really, and it still looks just like when I bought it. They later well, always look classy and gorgeous. To me, they are worth every penny. I bought all three of my daughters each one too and they practically live in them. Get one!