Quilted in Argyle *Pic*

I got the small. I heard it only came in small and large.

It didn't come today :sad: . Better off, with the news today, it would be hard to get excited over a bag....

Tabbyco, small size is the medium. :smile: You made a great choice since IMO the large is quite big. I have the medium matelasse in black and LOVE it. That Argyle color is completely :drool: !!! I admittedly have a soft spot for this BBag style.

BTW, I can wear it over the shoulder and it does flatten a bit. It is almost identical size to the LV Speedy 30, but a must "softer" look and feel.

I just got it this am and it is truely gorgeous!:yahoo: Medium indeed, as this is no small bag! It is a bit larger than my speedy 30. It fits on my shoulder and the leather is softly distressed, which provides an interesting contrast to the quilting.

The sandstone/argyle is, IMO, the best brown, very taupe and neutral. The kind of color that goes with everything you own. The silver hardware is the tipping point for me... this is a keeper!:love: Now I just have to find $1,795.

One thing I was surprised about... the front zip pocket is a false pocket... kind of a bummer b/c I like to stick my cell in that pocket for quick access.:shrugs:

Pics tonight when I get home :flowers:

Oh, yeah...you live in VA! Did you know anyone in the terrible events that happened today? I hope not.

Just found out that one of our vendor's son was among the murdered. I have a bad feeling that this won't be the only causalty connected to our community. Still waiting to hear about the 2 children of my neighbors. They weren't home yesterday...

Tabbyco, can't wait to see your new Argyle!! :woohoo:

Please post your pic in my "I *heart* Matelasse..." thread too...help spread the matelasse love! :yes:

Must be bittersweet to receive your BBag at this time - I'm so sorry to hear about your vendor's son. My thoughts are with y'all.

Introducing Ms. Argyle Matelesse. Yep, that's her birth name ;)

DSC01281.jpg