Quilted Hamilton Small Bag

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=509389&cm_mmc=Google_Feed-_-2-_-20-_-MP220

Does anyone have this bag yet? I have been stalking this bag online for days, but I cannot find any reviews or modeling pictures. It looks like the perfect small size for everyday wear, but the style makes it appropriate for evening, too (at least in my own head it does!). So has anyone seen this bag in person? Anyone have it or plan to get it? I like the regular black leather, as I don't know if I would consider the patent an everyday bag. What do you think? If you HAD to get the black one, would you get regular or patent?

I saw it IRL over the weekend. I'd consider it a small bag. I wouldn't use it as an everyday bag, i.e., carry it to work, because I carry too much! :P

I love black patent! I think it's great for everyday, especially when during winter.

Good luck with your decision!

I love it! It would be a tight fit for me for everyday though. A good weekend/evening bag for sure. I love both the black and the red. Red would be great for fall/winter & the holidays.

Hmm, you guys are probably right that it would be a little smaller than I am imagining. 10 x 7 sounds bigger than it actually is. But there is something about the chain strap and the flap style that is much more appealing to me than the satchel (although that bag and the Hamilton tote are without question absolutely GORGEOUS). I think I will likely pull the trigger mid-week if I can decide on patent vs leather!