Quilted flat help?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,
    The other day I noticed an adorable pair of gold quilted flats on someone. They were like a ballet style but not with the rounded toe more square and had a simple strap going across the ankle.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a their favorite quilted flats? They looked great with jeans.

Thanks for your help in advance!

2. I really like Chanel quilted flats but they are expensive. But you could try French Sole flats or Pretty Ballerinas flats, both companies make quilted flats and they have online ordering as well.

3. It was most likely Chanel, but Dior makes a cannage flat - like the one below in black. The look is a little more casual than the Chanel. But both would be great investment pieces and you'd get tons of wear out of them (with jeans, with a skirt/short dress, etc.)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. i love quilted flats.. go for chanel!!