quilted blake or quilted alyona?

sweetart

♥
May 17, 2008
If you could only keep one, which would it be?

Now that I've got the grey alyona, I've been wondering if I should part with the quilted mouse blake since they're so similar in color! I love both but I'd really only want to part with the blake if I could find another one in quilted black or pale grey. Unfortunately, those are HTF!

quilted mouse blake:
2782421994_588da0af46.jpg

quilted grey alyona:
2782458770_6a4d2d7a93.jpg

:shrugs:

alyona -- 100% alyona!!
:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

it's not a "common" bag and esp the grey, it was VERY HTF -- I think you let it go, you will regret it -- if not right away, very soon!

I understand that the Mouse Blake is also HTF, but I think overall the quilted Blake is much easier to come by than the Alyona -- I haven't seen one on ebay for in quite some time, and I don't think I've ever seen a grey one

I love the alyona, but I won't lie...I would take that quilted blake off of your hands in a second..so I am a little biased. I do agree with iluvmybags...the alyona is hard to come by...so if you have to chose I would keep the alyona!

That's a tough call... but I'd go with the Blake, personally. I like the longer strap drop and the versatility of the bag all around. That being said, I've never seen an Alyona in real life so my reply not be too much help.

that quilted blake is TDF!!! :drool::drool::drool: I think the quilted blake is a much more elegant and eye-catching style even though i absolutely love the alyona. If you could keep both though then this decision would really be much easier!

I think you should keep the Alyona and send me the Blake for safekeeping:graucho: Seriously, they're both gorgie - but they are very similar and the Alyona would probably never come around again, whereas quilted Blakes do from time to time...tough call!!

What a hard decision! I can't help, they are both so pretty, do you need to get rid of one??? If not, I say hang onto both & re-evaluate later... maybe you will find that you use both even though they have some similarities.

I think I'd keep the Alyona, since you already have the burgundy Blake. They are both beautiful but there is just something about the Alyona that is just so lovely.

wow, this is tough. i hate a love/hate relationship with alyonas. sometimes i think they're beautiful while other times, i think i can live without 'em. i sold one and returned another. i like the fall 07 grey better than mouse, but i like the shape of the blake better than the alyona. both are rare bags. mouse was and is a super popular color. i think i'd just put both in a dustbag, plop them in front of your husband/bf/fiance and have him choose. haha! i couldn't do it.