Quilted Balenciaga???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I went to the ateliernaff.blogspot.com site to see the fall colors and LOOK what I found! Does anyone know what this is called? Do you love it or hate it?

Quilted Balenciaga.jpg
  2. It's cute but it needs to grow on me a little.

3. The NY store told me the price starts out at $1900 for a similiar size like the City, yikes.

4. Oh my.. I really dont like that.. And especially not for that price.

5. I'm not a fan... I think the quilting is too puffy.

6. I'm not liking that at all...but I'll grow...I supposed...

7. hehehe! i'll pass on that!

8. Too much $$. Makes me think of furniture... like a Mies van der Rohe couch or something. :P

9. leather bubble wrap! maybe it looks better IRL.

10. I agree!!!

11. i don't like it as much as the motorcycle.....and for that price it's a no :weird:

12. LOl..that is what I thought, I just want to pop it.:smile:

13. Errrrr, nah! Not for me - if I want quilting I'll go to MJ or Chanel.

14. I don't think the girl holding it likes it either. She holding it like it's got cooties.

As for me, looks very small, think I'll pass.

15. YES - LOL, that is what it looks like.

Perhaps we can use these as Stadium seat cushions at sporting events, that might help justify the larger price. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice