Quilted Bags

Masteryoda

Jul 12, 2012
Any quilted bag fans? I recently got a quilted studded Hamilton in distressed metallic gunmetal/silver. I really like the quilted leather...it's so soft and smoochy! Seems like it will still hold its shape though. I'm thinking of getting a quilted bag in black or red as well.

As for studs, I think I like the quilted studded better than the new studded Hamilton. For one, the quilted is studded on both sides. Another, it's not overwhelming with Sooo many studs. They're evenly spaced. Luv it! The color online in pics isn't nearly as nice as in person.

i have a gunmetal quilted e/w hamilton and i like it a lot! the only thing is that it does show signs of peeling in places. it might be because of the metallic color though.

I have seen both and I prefer the quilted studded vs the all studded. I think the quilted studded looks so much nicer. Too bad it was only a seasonal item for the holidays. They should have kept that at a core piece. :smile:

I was dying to have that gunmetal studded e/w Hamilton, but just couldn't make the purchase after I heard about the peeling. That is such a gorgeous bag and I would have hated to see that happen.

Hmm I didnt know this bag had a history of peeling. Now I'm rethinking my decision on color. It is SO pretty but I don't want to keep a bag that may end up being ruined. I haven't carried it yet and can still return. I'm normally easy on my bags...is it rough treatment that causes the peeling or does it just start peeling regardless? Anyone have any pics of the peeling? Thanku!!!

I just got the black large quilted stud hamilton at the outlet for half price. I really like it and think its adds a fun touch and feminine without being TOO much (I hope) the leather is divine!!!

Attachments

• image-2304703494.jpg
    image-2304703494.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 1,139