quidco

Congratulations and glad you have made your purchase successfully! Come back and do us some shots of you and your bag once it arrives! I love the oak bays, it is so beautiful. Makes you feel really special when you are carrying it. You should get an email shortly (in the next few hours) from quidco confirming the amount of cash they are tracking from mw for the purchase. It might take a fair while (up to 3 months) to actually get the money in your bank account though xx

Just wanted to say thanks for posting the quidco and mumsnet offer. I got my oak bayswater today and I am really happy my new work bag so I am just awaiting the quidco cb. Can anyone confirm that they used the mumset code and quidco offer and actually got cb not just tracked activity showing expected cb? My reason is because on the website, it states that one may not recieve cb if they use with any other code not authorised by quidco. So will I actually get anything back?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi rulebabe, I have used quidco with a code on my-wardrobe twice now. It wasn't mumsnet but another one and it has worked fine. One payment is showing in my account to be paid on April 30th and one is being tracked. I think it takes a while because the retailer has to be sure that you are not returning the item before paying the cb.
One thing I have done both times is to clear my history before using quidco as I remember someone here advising that before. I don't know if it actually makes any difference or not though.
One other thing you have to remember to do is to give your paypal or bank account details to quidco so they can give you your cb. Until I did that my money just showed as tracked activity.

Hi, can we still use quidco on mulberry items my cash back was denied last time but i think it was because i used the amex code that was about..
TIA x

oo im sorry i meant to post in shopping....

Last edited:
Hi,

Can anyone advise if it is still advisable to use a voucher code alongside using quidco.

I've found a voucher code that gives less discount than Quidco, but at least I am guaranteed the discount on the voucher vode.

thanks

Hi,

Can anyone advise if it is still advisable to use a voucher code alongside using quidco.

I've found a voucher code that gives less discount than Quidco, but at least I am guaranteed the discount on the voucher vode.

thanks

You can use both. Atm quidco is 15% and there are various codes floating around too. So long as you enter MW from the Quidco link it should be ok.