quidco

chestnut bailey ones. i was in cheshire oaks yesterday and a shop there had some amazing ugg deals like £89 tall sunflower boots and lots more. nothing in my size tho 5. i think tomato would go really well with my clothes...

I love the bailey button ones! Bet they will be gorgeous. I think they are my favourite ugg style. I can't justify anymore though. Dp has decreed that 2 pairs are enough and he is probably right, lol.

No, it's not a code. You have to enter the mw site via the quidco site. You need to join quidco first though. You'll get the 15% cash@back in about 3 or so months, quidco pay to your bank account. The 15% is calculated net of vat though so it is not actually quite as good as 15% of rrp iyswim. Google quidco and it's the first link to come up. There is a free postage code on quidco for my wardrobe to ATM. Or instead of using free postage code you could use the 'mumsnet' code for an extra 10% off price. Also remember to join mw and sign up to mw loyalty points before buying then you'll get a £20 gift voucher free with your purchase! Hope that helps xx

Thank you. I used the mumsnet code with quidco so hopefully I should get some money back. You mentioned up to 3month...i will keep checking my account. I forgot to sign for loyalty points before i purchased though so i wont get the £20 note. Thansk alot.