quidco

juliewoo

Oct 11, 2009
Hi all,

I've just joined quidco after reading about it on here, thank-you for the tip!

I've looked on the site & it says you may not be able to get quidco ******** if you use a voucher code.

Has anyone actually used the amex20 plus the quidco ? ie does it actually work?

Also a quick question, how do you use the quidco thing? is there a bit on my wardrobe to fill out??

many thanks :biggrin:

xxxxx

Don't think you will get quidco if you use the voucher. It is basically like a voucher that you get AFTER the purchase.
Most retailers have a disclaimer, but I could be wrong.

Ladies, I used the quidco website to take me to mywardrobe, used Amex 20 as a voucher code, went to checkout, input my £20 gift certificate code at that point and paid with VISA.

I checked yesterday and my discount is already showing on my quidco statement.

HTH

Thank-you Tiree,

I've read on the quidco site that you have to clear your cookies before you click on the website required.

Do you HAVE to do this? as isn't think all the usernames & passwords for internet & would I lose the information? Also this is my work laptop so i don't really want to mes about with it.

Many thanks

xxxx

ps I have no idea why it has put ******* I'm sure I just wrote discount !!!! I wasn't swearing LOL

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

I have just joined this site and seen your questions about Quidco. Quidco ******** is fantastic. Don't use voucher codes if you want ******** though, as this is in effect the referral fee, which Quidco pass back to you.

If you use a voucher code the shop can pay the referral fee to the people who issued it rather than to Quidco, so you might not get your ********.

Also, make sure you do clear cookies and browser history before every visit or the same thing can happen - referral fee may be paid to another site you have visited previously. If you go on their site it tells you everything you need to know. It's a bit complicated at first but once you get used to it it's easy!

xx

I pretty much always get the quidco even if i use a voucher too. Clearing history and cookies is very important though, so I tend to use a different computer for my shopping as my passwords are remembered on my netbook. I have done it at work too and is fine, shouldn't harm just clearing cookies as it's just history stuff

Meant to say, quidco is never 100% guaranteed so I tend to buy it if I am happy with the price without cash back and then it's a bonus when I get it a couple of months later. I have made loads over the past year just from buying stuff I would anyway, particularly insurance and general shopping