Quicky reveal..no teasers, just pic's! ENJOY!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
First off I must say that I don't know about everyone else, but my outlet this weekend had NOTHING!!! No "great finds" 3 Amanda capacity wristlets, a few convertible Ergo's and all the standard "outlet" goods. I was NOT impressed! I was however looking for a great bag that will stand up on it's own and hold quite a bit! I've always loved this bag, and although it's nothing special I got it for $100 (but not out of pocket) and think it looks great with my skull and X bones FOB!

Inside the bag is my 08' Legacy wristlet in Petrol that I've recently discovered I can't live without! My Amanda cosmetic case in magenta, gold lurex studded standard wristlet and mini-skinny. This is about all it will hold along the bottom. The wristlet (legacy piece) is great and houses my purple lurex mini for change and my cash, bank cards and ID! I HIGHLY recommend this piece for wristlet lover's that need just that litle extra space!!! :tup::tup:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 101
I love that style tote. I have 2 brown mini-sigs totes like that: gallery and ...my brain isn't working this morning. Big and small size! Couldn't make up my mind which one to get, so I got both and I love them both. I use them alot more than I anticipated because they're so convenient and hold a ton of stuff! You'll love it.

Great bag and a great price! I might end up selling my Madeline (gasp!) to get this bag. I can't justify buying another black bag right now unless I sell the one I already have. I would love to see modeling pictures when you get a chance!